• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF after miscarriage!!

TwoRdue

Reaction score
Hi Ladies was wandering how long you waited to get you AF after your miscarriage?

Mine was 10 weeks, but I think that was longer than most, as I bled for a long time (I ovulated first at 8 weeks though) x

Hi Ladies was wandering how long you waited to get you AF after your miscarriage?

Hi, i am so sorry for your loss.

After MMC in july 09 i had D & C and AF was 5 weeks and 4 days.
This time i gave birth to my LO in Jan and my AF was 6 weeks and 1 day.

i hope this helps.

i had slight bleeding after d/c and 4 weeks later got af hun x and im sorry for your loss xx

I had late miscarriage on 18th february with induction of labour. i bled until 1st March then got proper AF on 23rd March.

hope this helps x

How bad that I can't remember, 4-5 weeks after my D&C I think? Sorry xx

Hi ladies sorry for your losses and thank you fo the reply. My OH and I want to go back and do IVF but I need at least 2 normal cycles and I was hearing of some people taking a very long time for the AF to return. Well I hope it all returns soon.x

around 6 weeks for mine and I was surprised it came that quick x

After my m/c, I didn't actually get a bleed as we conceived immediately after the m/c which we were really thrilled about and now here I am 32weeks and counting!

6 weeks for me too - but it was only light and about 4 days long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->