AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

I got my scan report back today, 1:19278 chance of down syndrome :cloud9:

I'm only 2dpo so long way off yet!! Am also hoping lp will be longer this month as I've upped bvits to 100mg.

Ive no idea if i OV'd yet tho i had Ov pain on tue/wed and a little yday. OPK's still havent been as dark as control line, so am confuzzled.

here are my OPK's from cd9 - now

https://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g176/lowred666/Samopks.jpg

Your temps would say prob not yet. Hang on in there hun. :hug:

Kust lurking and had to write a quick post

TTCNo.1 - Congrats hun so glad it happened for you again. My BF is 21 weeks and she got her bfp straight after a MC late last year, giving you lots of sticky vibes!!!

Hope all is going well for everyone else, we just had a lovely holiday in Cyprus and now back to this grotty weather boo!!

Missing you all loads xxxx

Kust lurking and had to write a quick post

TTCNo.1 - Congrats hun so glad it happened for you again. My BF is 21 weeks and she got her bfp straight after a MC late last year, giving you lots of sticky vibes!!!

Hope all is going well for everyone else, we just had a lovely holiday in Cyprus and now back to this grotty weather boo!!

Missing you all loads xxxx

Hey stranger! How was Cyprus?
:hugs:

It was lovely and we had really nice weather and just chilled for a whole week it was realy what we needed. So nice to be away from everything and just be with DH.

Now I am back I am back on the diet and working out a fitness plan to help me get that BFP at the end of the year. I have realised that I may not go on forums or temp or test but no amount of not thinking about things will get rid of the ache of wanting a child.

Are you back to work Monday???

Yep, have done no work at all this holiday!!! This one is only a 5 wk term and we get a bank holiday in there too!!! Think I'll cope!

Hi HoneyWright! Welcome back!

Jo, that's great news, one less thing to worry about.

I've not been having such a great time TTC wise over the last few days. My temps have started dropping at 6 DPO (and I'm only 8 DPO today) and I had some brown spotting yesterday. Temps have been declining over the last 3 days so I can't even kid myself that it's implantation dip and spotting. I'm feeling kind of down that my temp has started dropping even earlier than usual - and my LP is on the short side to begin with despite the BVits.

I was planning to make a GP appointment for Thurs (as I'm working at home so much more convenient) because I'm having lots of problems with my hips. Am considering talking to the GP about my LP and really short AF but don't know whether I'll get very far as I've been TTC for 7 months and temp charting for only 6 months.

My temp this morning kind of put a dampner on today. DH left Coventry at 6am to drive to Kent, arriving at 8:15. Unfortunately I was feeling so rubbish I ended up crying on him! :blush: Oh dear.

Still, I must remind myself that this month wouldn't have been great anyway (estimated due date would have been New Year's Day which is less than ideal) so I should stop feeling sorry for myself! :dohh:

Sorry for the rant!

Oh dear. Today was looking up, DH and I shared a nice trip into London. I went off to my rehearsal and he met up with the guy who was our Best Man. DH joined me after rehearsal and we went for a drink with friends then off to our favourite restaurant for dinner. Half way through dinner DH gets a blinding headache and ends up in the loo. Say no more.

We rush the end of dinner and I bundle him onto a train and he's now in bed, bless him. He was looking better by the time we got back to Kent but it's rather spoiled the evening. It's bad enough that he's not well and I can't help but we have so little time together as it is. My poor bean!

big hug Lelia, I hope your hubby's feeling better!

JO, great news! I bet you're over the moon these days, you can relax and start enjoying your pregnancy!!! How's the bump progressing?

I've been to the dr today.... to confirm the pregnancy. Was a bit let down by the response i got - it's too early come back if you have bleeding or in 2 weeks time if you make it that far. But i'm now more determine to go back in 2weeks and tell her to book me in for a scan and i want a booking in with the midwife NOW MISSEY!

LOL

big hug Lelia, I hope your hubby's feeling better!

JO, great news! I bet you're over the moon these days, you can relax and start enjoying your pregnancy!!! How's the bump progressing?

I've been to the dr today.... to confirm the pregnancy. Was a bit let down by the response i got - it's too early come back if you have bleeding or in 2 weeks time if you make it that far. But i'm now more determine to go back in 2weeks and tell her to book me in for a scan and i want a booking in with the midwife NOW MISSEY!

LOL

nah im still petrified that something will go wrong like with hollie, but im trying to push that to the back of my mind i use my doppler twice a day just to check frank is still there beating away lol i dont think i will get over that fear until the baby is out of me safely and here!

we have booked a private scan for 9th may in cardiff to find out the sex :happydance: i would like a boy but im thinking its a girl. Told oh if its a girl it just means i have superior genes than him and what mine say goes :rofl:

Bump is coming along massively!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe how big i am.

As awful as it sounds about the dr that sounds pretty much standard practice, even with my history they refused to do anything until 8 weeks to see mw and 12 weeks for scan - so we booked it privately.

leila i hope oh is feeling better now :hug:

Thanks guys, I'm pleased to report that OH is much better. :happydance:

It seems he needed a good night's sleep.

AF is gradually making herself known and I think I'll be back on CD1 tomorrow. Have made an appointment with the GP for Thursday so I can talk to him about my hip pain (having spoken to other people I'm starting to wonder if it might be sciatica) and will also mention my short LP etc. Don't think he'll do much but I'll hopefully feel better if I can talk to a doc about it.

Will let you know how it goes.

How's things Leila? Did :witch: def show??

ttcbaby - drs are crap!!! Like you said, go back when they said and then say get me that midwife!!!

Hope everyone's ok. Am suprised my body has not gone into meltdown, I've been running 4 times in less than a week!!!!!

We need some more :bfp: from this thread. We've been lucky so far. FX.

:hug:

Yay Mrs G! Go you with the running!

I've been swimming once a week for the last month or so and I'm loving it. Some me-time on a Saturday morning. What is less lovely is that I've managed to get a sodding verucca :grr: Have decided to 'bend' the rules around verucca treatments (banned for diabetics) and just slap the acid on it asap. I've not had a verucca since I was 9 years old and I intend to get rid!

I'm feeling a little better on the PMA front. AF kind of showed yesterday (pretty much all gone today) but so light that I didn't need anything more than a pantyliner and I didn't even need to change that during the day. That's even lighter than the 2 previous months. Off to the GP tomorrow though.

I had my appraisal at work yesterday and got some really good feedback from my line manager. She loves me apparently and thinks I'm doing a terrific job. Have only been in the role for 5 months (was moved to it - not voluntarily I might add) and she's really pleased with how I've got on especially considering it was a totally new area of work for me. I've obviously been covering up the panic and lack of self confidence really well! :rofl:

Kath.... is it just me or is your ticker moving incredibly slow!!!!! Your 2ww is dragging for me!!!!! (LOL) How are you feeling? And ss??

Leila, definately talk to your gp about the length of that bleeding! Don't let them fob you off. You've waited to see if it improved for the last 2 cycles.... push them for tests and answers!

Good luck ladies...Really want you girls in first tri!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"