af arrived

woohoo

Reaction score
yay af has arrived 4weeks after mc, a few days difference from normal cycles but hey i dont care am excited to ttc again now after 2mc. hopefully will get a bfp in sept. jus had to shout it out as noone else really knows about our ttc and mc. x

I hope I get mine soon, I MC 5 weeks ago and no sign of her yet...it is driving me crazy as I want a BFP so much :(

yay af has arrived 4weeks after mc, a few days difference from normal cycles but hey i dont care am excited to ttc again now after 2mc. hopefully will get a bfp in sept. jus had to shout it out as noone else really knows about our ttc and mc. x

Yay, never thought we could be happy about seeing AF huh? I just got my first AF back a couple of days ago too. It had been 5 weeks and a few days since I m/c. Im hoping to get bfp this cycle too! FX for us.

hey

i am so happy to i got my first period after my mc lasted 5 days and now it is gone!!! woo hooo it fells sooo good xxxx

cant wait for af to go then can can get :sex:
hoping for a bfp start of sept. getting xcited bout gettin my bfp but know il be a bag of nerves once i do due to 2 mc already this year. epu told me theyl give me an early scan tho 4 reasurance.
x

This is one of those rare moments when AF is reason to cheer. Enjoy that feeling! lol Just be willing to give your body time to readjust as it may take a few cycles to normalize. Of course we'll be TTC anyways ;) but I say that just so you don't beat yourself up if you don't get a bfp right away. I know I was crushed when I didn't get a bfp first try but obviously my body wasn't ready.

I also got my AF 4 weeks after my mc but then promptly had 2 more in the month of July. I'm crossing my fingers that this will be the last of the wonkiness. My doctor told me it usually takes about 3 cycles for the body to sort itself out and well, I've had 3 so.....baby-making time. hee hee

And that's great that you can get the early scans! Hopefully that will help reassure you when your time comes.

Good luck! I hope you get your sticky bean in September.

That sounds exciting!! Cant wait to be where you are ;)

Good luck!!

huraaaaaaaah :)

I think I have mine too just under 4 weeks after...bit early but it seems like af so YAY!

Just a q...does anyone seem to have more 'bits' in their period than usual...like tiny dots of tissue in the blood (sorry tmi) i guess its just clearing out what was leftover from the m/c ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->