AF but no temp drop?

LillyLee

Reaction score
Hey ladies, just need some advice on my charts.

I'm in my 13th cycle of NFP/FAM and have an almost 18 month old DD.

Last month's cycle was fairly short at 25 days and I'm a standard 28-30 day cycle normally. My coverline is at 97.5 and the day I started AF I dropped from 98.5 to 97.9, I know it's a drop, but it's not below my coverline and typically my drop is a lot more drastic than this. Usually after AF is done my temp goes even lower to 97.1-97.3 and stays there until the big temp increase on about CD16 or so.

I'm now on CD8 with a consistent temp of 97.9 and last night after DTD felt my cervix and it honestly felt a lot softer and more open than I was expecting for this early in my cycle from what it typically feels like.

Anyone want to take a shot at what this weird not drop could be? Is it possible to have a short AF and then ovulate immediately again afterward? Help!

First, take a test. I had something similar happen and I was pregnant. I even had a "normal" af. [It ended in a loss but it explained the weird cycle/temps and whatnot]. If it's not that, it could be that you're ovulating already. It's certainly not unheard of, and since you had a short cycle it could be your body is having a few short cycles [which in turn would mean you would O earlier]. Do you have any OPKS you could take?

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"