AF cramping or symptom?

anita123

Married, mummy to 4
Reaction score
Ouch...... i'm having some cramping which is just like AF cramps but i have no AF so i was just wondering if this could be a symptom? As well as this i am also feeling sick and extremely tired (have been feeling sick and tired since last week) but the tiredness has been much worse over the weekend - i've even resorted to taking naps in the day cause i'm so exhausted! i slept through last nite and am sitting here at the minute feeling sleepy.
i'm not due AF till wednesday and if its not here by then i will be testing but just wanted to know what u all thought?
I dont normally feel like this just before AF!!
thanks for reading! :flower:

I had cramping when I was pregnant, I assumed it was period pain and kept waiting for it to come but never did. Then the day after I did the test I woke up sicker than I had been ever before. I would suggest waiting and if your AF doesnt come then do a test. I was around 5-6 weeks when I had started having the symptoms.

been feeling similar, my af due wed too.

have you been dtd around o time?
if so it is entirely possible you could be pg. those are the symptoms i get before a bfp!!!
hope you get the result you want!! :)

i'm not sure when O time is so it could be possible! :)

If you've been having unprotected sex you could be pregnant but if you've been using protection I would say probably your AF. Every now and then I will get cramps a couple days before my period. Good luck :)

i've just done a HPT and it was BFN- however it was one that said to use on first day of missed period or after and well temptation got the better of me :(
i guess i'm gonna have to wait til wednesday to see if :witch: shows herself!!!

AF was due on wednesday and there is still no sign of it! my boobs are hurting so much at the minute and im still feeling sick! still having cramping (which i have had since last period) and am still feeling tired! havent got a test in the house at the minute to use so will have to wait til i get one - altho the one i did during the week was negative! argh i dunno wat to think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->