AF cramps 7dpo...now gone...

So here is my test...looks different IRL....I guess I'll have to wait another few days and test again;)

Are you gonna test tomorrow at 10DPO or wait a couple more days??
I so wish I could test right now! But really, this weekend will give me a clue if AF is on her way..I normally start spotting 2 days prior to AF coming. Plus I was comparing my 11 DPO symptoms from last month, and I had diarrhea and AF cramping where it started on 1 side and wrapped around to my back. I haven't had either of those yet! FX'd!:winkwink:

I am having cramping (mild and dull) started 2-3dpo and today is 7 dpo. I never have cramping after ovulation its usually during. I took an OP test and it was positive on 10/10 and negative on 10/13. We BD lots and lots on 10/10, 10/11 and 10/12. I have been off BC x2 years and ttc and started tracking ovulation just recently. My cervix position is very high and angled way to the left and very soft. watey/white CM. My cycles are fairly regular between 28-33 days. Anyone have these symptoms with a BFP ?? We also used preseed for the first time during ovulation and BD. Praying and fingers crossed for a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->