AF cramps at 10 weeks

Nina83

Cherry Garcia
Reaction score
Last Friday I started to get bad AF cramps. No bleeding or spotting thank God.
I had a scan and everything looked OK.
Yesterday the cramps started again, light, but today they're full blown, even worse than when I have AF.
Is this normal? OK? I thought you're supposed to get these cramps only early on, and by now they're supposed to be gone, or at least mild. This is pretty much the first I've had cramps this pregnancy.

Yes it is normal. It could be stretching pains, placenta growing, etc... you'll get all kinds of weird sensations through the pregnancy :)

Thanks, I actually put my feet up and it helped. I also noticed that it was worse when I was sitting.
Now I'm worried about my bloat disappearing :/

LOL don't worry about that, you are at about the right time for it to lessen!

Ahhhh, feet up sounds nice. Glad it helped

I had cramps at 10 and 11 weeks too -AF cramps. Also for a bit at the start of the 2nd tri. They've been on and off since I got my bfp (never had them with my 1st). I know it's really scary..... but hopefully all is okay in there! Lots of women have cramps like that, especially during the first tri.

I had heaps of AF like cramping all through first trimester and even into second. Just relax xox It is a little scary but as time goes on you will become more confident that it's just another joyful symptom of pregnancy. As for the bloat going down, that's perfectly ok too. When you get close to entering the second tri, it's completely normal for this to happen :hugs:

I had heaps of AF like cramping all through first trimester and even into second. Just relax xox It is a little scary but as time goes on you will become more confident that it's just another joyful symptom of pregnancy. As for the bloat going down, that's perfectly ok too. When you get close to entering the second tri, it's completely normal for this to happen :hugs:

Thank you, it is reassuring to know, but I always worry!
I remember you from a long time ago, I'm so happy to see you're pregnant again and past the halfway mark!

:hugs: I'm sure it's just growing pains, especially with getting closer to second tri. I keep having af like pains and low back pains. Maybe your bloat is disappearing to make room for baby bump to start showing

:hugs: I'm sure it's just growing pains, especially with getting closer to second tri. I keep having af like pains and low back pains. Maybe your bloat is disappearing to make room for baby bump to start showing

Maybe, but I'm still pretty flat!
My naturopathic told me to just tell myself over and over "this is normal, my body is going through a lot of changes, this is normal"
She also told me I'm going to be carrying a lot of extra weight soon, and I don't need the negative weight as well. I like that :)

So glad I found this thread, I'm about 6 weeks pregnant and have really bad AF cramps, I'm so so worried it means something wrong, but this has calmed me a tiny tiny bit.

Dawn x

Hey Nina :)
I'm between 10 and 11 weeks now, and last night, I had pretty bad cramping and sharp stabs right when I went to bed. But I'm pretty sure baby's fine so far, because I used my doppler yesterday. I do think it's some stretching going on, so try not to worry :hugs: My bloat has also gone down in the past couple weeks, which I've been really happy about...I think that my body's getting a bit more accustomed to the slower digestion and stuff, and it's not bloating out as much as the first few weeks.

AF like cramps here too. Some days worse than others. I'm sure its... just your uterus growing. It's already like the size of a grapefruit.

I know being PAL is so hard. But this bean is sticking! <3

AF like cramps here too. Some days worse than others. I'm sure its... just your uterus growing. It's already like the size of a grapefruit.

I know being PAL is so hard. But this bean is sticking! <3

I keep telling myself that, it's hard to believe it's that size already!
The cramps didn't really come back, I guess it is just growing pains and I shouldn't worry about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->