AF cramps but no AF yet?

Mannaa

Reaction score
Anyone else experience this or ever have? AF is due around today. I've been having cramping on and off all day but no AF.... Hmmmm

I had AF like cramping for a full week before I found out I was pregnant with my son. I'm having it now as well. Hoping for a BFP soon :)

FX for you!

I have mild AF like cramps around when it was due and then up until about 7/8 weeks pregnant. In the end it became a reassuring symptom!

I'm right there with you. I'm about 3 days (or so) late and have had some mild cramping for about a week now. I'll get a sharp pain here and there, feel a little cm and think there's the witch but nope nothing. I have no symptoms though other than the cramping so I'm not getting my hopes up :(

I'm right there with you. I'm about 3 days (or so) late and have had some mild cramping for about a week now. I'll get a sharp pain here and there, feel a little cm and think there's the witch but nope nothing. I have no symptoms though other than the cramping so I'm not getting my hopes up :(

Same exact boat!

Oh gosh, I would have been testing already ;) You are much more patient than me!! Best of luck :flower:

Same exact boat!

Let's test!! :thumbup:

Oh gosh, I would have been testing already ;) You are much more patient than me!! Best of luck :flower:

You convinced me! :happydance:

I'm right there with you ladies - except my AF was supposed to be here Wednesday, cramping on and off since Tuesday night but no AF... tiny spotting last night though and nothing more.

I'm so confused!

Going on 5 days late. Went pee today and had really really tan on the tp once after I wiped. Idk. Hopefully AF is coming now. This is ridiculous.

Af should have shown up 5/8 but not here yet. I'm having a few cramps & my lower back burns every once in a while (new symptom since I started vitex) not testing again until sunday

Af is due today or tomo with me. I usually start spotting but nothing just teeny mild cramps every now and then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->