AF cramps

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

Newbie here... After 4 tests and a nice 'pregnant' on a digi.. I am here!

I got married 3 weeks ago and we decided to try after that. Needless to say it didn't take too long.. hence the shock!

I've had 2 previous miscarriages in 2010/2011, I have low vitamin D and an underactive thyroid. I was referred to a consultant today to be kept an eye on.

One of my pregnancy symptoms was AF style cramping, and then no sign of of it (although I think I wasn't due when I tested).

I know this will have be be posted here a million times but the cramping, anything to worry about?

I have wind too so that's not helping...

Hey Hun, congratulations on marriage and baby, yes cramps are normal during early pregnancy I had loads at 4-5 weeks really thought my period was coming xx

Maybe the wind and cramping are related. Lots of people get gas cramps. Are you constipated at all?

I also have a vitamin D deficiency so I'm taking 10,000 iu weekly.

I wouldn't worry too much about the cramps right now. Regular AF symptoms are pretty normal to have. If they continue through the week, then you might want to talk to your doctor about it. Unfortunately, there isn't really anything they can do to stop the worst from happening at this stage. I'm sure you're fine though.

Oh, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I had awful cramps, mainly at night up till last week Hun. I started my own thread about it and lots of ladies said they had the same so I'm guessing it's just one of those pregnancy things. I don't get it too often anymore so hopefully it will pass for you very soon too! Congrats on your bfp!!

Congrats!!!

As the others mentioned, the cramping is nothing to worry about. They can range from mild to severe. As long as they are not accompanied by bleeding (enough to fill a pad) then you are ok.

As for the gas... totally normal and you are right totally not helpful haha

Thank you ladies for the reassurance. I am totally paranoid... I like symptoms but they don't half scare us!

Congratulations :)

I'm glad you asked, it's reassuring to know other women experience the same symptoms. I'm 4w3d and I have cramps and all kinds of aches in pains in my lower abdomen\pelvic area. Everything I read says that unless there is bleeding, we have nothing to worry about. Yesterday, I figured out that it's mainly bending forward and pulling\pushing something that causes it. And, of course, bloating and gas :/

Thank you everyone :)

I am 6 weeks now and they are back! Well... never really went away! They are so worrying I am fully stressing about them but I know they can be completely normal!

I am running to the bathroom every so often to check :(

They radiate down into my legs and that sensation in my lady bits of a period coming. Hate this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->