Af due 10/22 - questions

KAR1231

Reaction score
Good morning ladies! AF was due yesterday for me and still nothing. I keep getting cramps off and on, but they are weird cramps. They are similar to AF, but have a burning sensation as well. Not something I normally feel with AF. My breasts seem engorged and my nipples feel extremely sensitive. My husband and I have been TTC for over 10 months now and have had no luck thus far. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I'm wanting opinions on whether or not I should test or just wait a couple more days. AF does tend to be late occasionally. Other than tender bbs and cramping I've had frequent intense headaches, extreme fatigue (yet insomnia as well), nausea, crazy scent sensitivities, and have been emotional. My grandmother who I was very close with passed away on the 11th which has taken a huge toll on me. I'm wondering if the stress and depression of that just has me out of whack. Thoughts? :shrug:

If ur symptoms are truly due to pregnancy then ur hcg will be high enough to test positive. Since ur late for AF, I would go ahead and test

Good morning ladies! AF was due yesterday for me and still nothing. I keep getting cramps off and on, but they are weird cramps. They are similar to AF, but have a burning sensation as well. Not something I normally feel with AF. My breasts seem engorged and my nipples feel extremely sensitive. My husband and I have been TTC for over 10 months now and have had no luck thus far. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I'm wanting opinions on whether or not I should test or just wait a couple more days. AF does tend to be late occasionally. Other than tender bbs and cramping I've had frequent intense headaches, extreme fatigue (yet insomnia as well), nausea, crazy scent sensitivities, and have been emotional. My grandmother who I was very close with passed away on the 11th which has taken a huge toll on me. I'm wondering if the stress and depression of that just has me out of whack. Thoughts? :shrug:

I could have wrote most of this myself!

AF due yesterday and had cramps and nothing! Let me know how you get on and good luck x

I would definitely test.

It's of course possible you just ovulated a few days later than usual this month, but at a day late I would pee on a stick. Go to the dollar store. They're plenty sensitive and you don't have to feel like you wasted the cash.

Keep us posted and good luck!

I would definitely test.

It's of course possible you just ovulated a few days later than usual this month, but at a day late I would pee on a stick. Go to the dollar store. They're plenty sensitive and you don't have to feel like you wasted the cash.

Keep us posted and good luck!

Yeah I did Ov late, so my AF could be delayed. I have had a few BFN now.

Massive congrats!!!! Brilliant news on the BFP Kar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->