AF due 8/22 ~ anyone else just kicking off their TWW?

MinaMae

Reaction score
Hey ladies, today was O day... so I'm kicking off my TWW once again. This is our 2nd month actively TTC, but we have had a few years of NTNP. We dtd 8/4, 8/6 and 8/8... hopefully that's enough this time. GL and babydust do you all!

hi again Mina! I will wait with you :). AF is due 8/19 ish. I ended up having another CP last month, sadly :(. Pretty sure I o'd on 8/5 so time will tell!

Hey there, oh gosh I'm so sorry to hear that. It's so tough.

I am extra impatient this TWW. I want to symptom spot at 1DPO, like there is anything to spot. Hmph :(

Hey! Af is due on the 22nd as well :) I'll be testing on the 19th since I'll be 10dpo.

Hey Kuji!! I wish I could hold out until 10DPO to test, lol. I'll probably start at 6DPO...because I like to torment myself. :)

Haha Mina! I know what you mean..today I'm 4 DPO and I'm like, "heartburn!! I never have heartburn!!" ...right.

I've got an appt with my dr next week to discuss the previous early losses. It was 2 tries, 2 losses, so I feel warranted in talking about it with her. Anyway I'm not planning to test before I go, I'll be just 10 DPO then. We will see if I can hold out!

Oh yeah, I would definitely make an appt with my dr if that were the case. Better to be proactive.

My cycle is irregular so, I can rationalize why we didn't get pregnant from our years of NTNP. It was very likely that we just never got the timing right. However, now that we're doing OPKs I feel a little better, but I'm still really anxious and impatient. My dr wasn't overly concerned when I brought it up though and he said to just use OPKs for 6 months and if nothing come back then.

AF due on the 23rd! I think I O'd on CD 19, which was yesterday for me. And now to figure out how to keep my mind occupied over these next 2 weeks... ugh...

The month I conceived my son I tested too early at 8dpo so it was a bfn, and I was so devastated. So I don't want to do that to myself again which is why I'm going to wait xD

Mina, I'm glad you are using the OPK's. It's nice to live in a time period when we have access to things like that. I normally get O pains, but the first cycle with my CP I did the OPKs. Got a positive one and then the next day I had the pains, so I was like...well that's cool, they really do work! Hopefully this will be it for you!

Kuji, that's understandable! Waiting doesn't hurt in that case :)

Welcome clynn! Hoping the time flies by for all of us.

Welcome Clynn! :) I'm doing a full-day of training today. Which hopefully will help keep my mind off today and the weekend will be easier.. but it is still so hard, lol.

@Koji, that makes sense. I'm just not that patient. I was going to do another OPK this morning for my records... discovered that I didn't have anymore OPK's so I totally used a HCG test instead. I figured I wasn't going to waste FMU, but I could waste a cheap internet test, lol.

@Garden, thank you! :) That's nice when your body gives you those cues. I sometimes cramp around O, but not always. Then after O, I cramp on and off all the time.

So still waiting over here...6 dpo today. We will be out of town visiting in laws when AF is due so that could be interesting. I'm certainly not gonna haul my test strips and tiny plastic cups over there 😄😄 maybe I'll get lucky and dr will give me a blood test at my appt (10 DPO)...

You're close to half-way through your TWW! :) Yeah, I totally understand not wanting to bring all the supplies with you. I don't even like having it in my bathroom, much less my in-laws! But, at 10DPO they very well may if you ask.

I'm 3DPO today... and have had light cramps off and on this morning. Not as bad as AF, but not comfortable either. All my meetings at work today were cancelled so it's going to be a long Friday.

Oh jeez I get that! My mil would have a mini panic attack if she even knew we were ttc. Although we're fine she's always worried for us financially. But we get by just fine.

I'm at 2dpo and today I had ewcm for some odd reason still and I was frequently urinating which made it annoying at work lol. But I know I sometimes pee a lot for no reason so it can be anything for now.

Edit: Oh and my test strips JUST came in the mail today! Not even $30 and I have 100 opks and 20 hcg tests!

Nice! I love the IC's. Such a great deal. Before I realized you could buy in bulk online I wasted a ton of money on FRERs and other tests at the local drug store.

CM is such a hard thing to measure. It's so different from woman to woman, and even cycle to cycle. I've read of other women having EWCM post-O and up until their BFP. Some women it turns creamy or gooey. Or none at all. But I like to think anything outside of our "normal" routines is a good indicator!

Hi :) would like to join if that's alright.

5dpo today, af due on the 20th. TTC since May, but I have super long cycles so this is only the 3rd round for us. 1st month had a ton of symptoms - BFN, last month had zero symptoms - BFN. This month have sore bb's but that's it (it's also so early haha$

Fx to all of us!

Welcome Sander! I hear ya on the long cycles. I can go from 35-45 days. The symptom spotting I think can be worse for long cycles because hormones get all out of whack in a long cycle... and can cause a whole slew of symptoms.

But! Sore BB's seem to be really common on the symptoms by DPO boards for a BFP! So that's really encouraging. FX!

Welcome Sander! We have been trying since May too. It's also only our third try as hubby was traveling in June. Hopefully your soreness is a good indicator! Mine never get sore and haven't with the two CPs I had so I don't know if they will get sore for me. But if it does you better believe I'm going to count it as a sign! I feel fine except for some mild cramps today.

So 4 DPO! Still cramping. The cramps are worse today than yesterday. I also have intermittent lower back pain. I don't ever get lower back pain so it's really annoying. It's like an ache/burn. I've been doing some forum searches about lower back pain at 4DPO to see if it ends up with a BFP... it's hit or miss. Some yes, others no. If it's a no, this is a really irritating symptom that I can only attribute to getting older, lol.

I'm 4 DPO as well! Really nothing symptom-wise today except sore nipples. But that's every cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->