AF due 8/22 ~ anyone else just kicking off their TWW?

:) Yeah... at 4DPO I think all of the symptoms anyone can get could be either PMS or pregnancy. So it stinks. I know I shouldn't read into it, but i'm also a hypochondriac and can't help it!

Hi can I join? Af is due 20th aug, feel quite crampy on and off today with lower backache. Ttc from January had a mmc in April so really hoping this is our month!

Welcome rischick! Yeah, I've been irrationally short fused today but no way to know if it's PMS, a baby, or me just being bad. Lol

Welcom rics! So sorry for your loss. :( But, I'm right there with you on the TWW! I hope this is all our months! Do you usually get cramps/low back pain in your TWW?

Omg I HATE the two week wait!!! I am sooooooooo impatient!!!!!! Even if I'm not pregnant, I want to just know!!!

Clynn... story of my life right now!! Lol, this one is probably the worst TWW so far. I usually don't get super angsty about it until the last week. But I've been so over this TWW from day 0, lol.

Hi Rics :) we've been cycle buddies lately haha

I'm 6dpo today - I want to pose a question for those who have been pg before - for the past few days I've had like superwoman smelling powers, it's probably the only symptom I've never had before. I know it's too early still, but did anyone else have this early on? It's probably nothing, but what's the TWW without symptom spotting :p

Other than that, just feeling blech. Most symptoms are similar to non pg cycles, but my cm never went dry. Feeling wet every day, which is also unusual. Really awful lower right back pain this evening. Anyone heard of that? Localized throbbing pain, been going on for about 2 hours.

Anyways, trying to enjoy the TWW haha, waiting for af is easier than waiting for O!

Good morning ladies (or good afternoon or evening, not sure where everyone is located!)

So I'm 5DPO today.. but last night I woke up with the most crazy sensation it lasted for about 15-20 minutes before I fell back asleep. My whole uterine track just felt very bloated and crampy with pressure/pulling, almost like someone was pumping me full of air. And I had the lower back pain on top of it and gas!

I've certainly woken up in the middle of the night with cramps, but I've never had anything like this in my life. I got scared like I need to go to the hospital, but fell back asleep and don't feel it now just the occasional pinch on my left side ovary.

So I'm thinking... either aliens were harvesting eggs from my reproductive system or that might have been the start of implantation, lol.

I'm 5 DPO as well. I've been having tenderness in same side I O'd on since ovulation. I wonder if it's my fallopian tube trying to push a fertilized egg into my uterus. ;) One can dream.

Hi guys. Jumping on top. 5 DPO today. No Cramps so much really but I'm super hot at night especially and the sides of my tongue taste funny intermittently. Not sure if that means anything at all.

Welcome Maggie! I think anything that's out of the ordinary can be a symptom. But, I like to read into things, lol. I like to cocoon myself in blankets so getting hot at night would be miserable for me.

Also, Clynn! It very well could be. :) FX

Well I'm 4dpo I've had cramps today and I've had such a short fuse will be glad to go to bed tonight !

Ok girls the night sweats are killing me. I had the blankets on and off all night long. Then I had to potty. Then my kids got up in the middle of the night.

Anyone having tenderness on the sides right under the armpits? I did this last cycle too with a Bfn. So. Not hopeful. Around 7 dpo today. I tested because im crazy and have no self control. Bfn. Lol.

lol love the honesty, Maggie. I too have tested (9 dpo) and pretty much BFN although I could swear there was a shadowy something on IC. I have my dr appt tomorrow about the other losses so we'll see how that goes. I'm not feeling very optimistic about this cycle although I am having a lot of CM since Saturday.

Sorry for the bfn girls but still plenty of time left! Don't forget to post pics!

Gardengrl good luck with your appointment tomorrow!

I had a dream last night I got a positive blood test lol
Felt crampy again today but in a better mood! Cm is wet feeling too, oh I hope it works this month 😌

Morning ladies! Margie, I'm not experiencing any soreness but I can only think of one time years ago that I felt my bb's sore, and I had an almost 50 day cycle, lol. I've been testing since 4DPO. I have no self control either. lol

Garden, gl at your appointment. 9 DPO is not out and is very early to get a BFP.

Rics, I hope so too. :) I had a pregnancy dream the night before last. But nothing last night.

So 6DPO today. Yesterday all day I had a stabbing pain in my right side. It wasn't so unbearable I couldn't function, but it also wasn't comfortable. That combined with the night before having the weird sensation in my whole reproductive track... I am thinking it could really be our month. Trying to not get my hopes up, but it feels different. :) Attaching my test from this morning. Did a color contrast. I think BFN, but the more I look maybe something there on the last test.

Attachments

• 81417-label-zoom-contrast.jpg
    81417-label-zoom-contrast.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 18
It does look like there could be something there on that last one Mina. Maybe its the start of something?

And thanks..re dr appt. One of my main goals is for her to not think I'm a crazy person lol.

I maybe see a whisper of something, but my hopeful eyes lie to me like it's their job. So. Don't trust me. lol.

YW! ty, i know i'm crazy about this whole ttc stuff, lol. The only thing I can do is test tomorrow. My eyes also like to see things. I have spent way too much time scrutinizing little test strips in all kinds of lighting... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->