AF due 8/22 ~ anyone else just kicking off their TWW?

Hello! It's nice to have some people to share the tww with. It's definitely a struggle! AF is due the 18th and I am 10dpo today. I did take a first signal today and got a faint bfp. A little nervous to believe it yet. The line came up in 4 mins though. Anyways, hoping to see lots of BFP s !!!

Attachments

• Snapchat-576788258.jpg
    Snapchat-576788258.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 19
Ahhh!! I see it Jgirl. :) So exciting. I hope everyone in our little group gets BFPs this cycle! Any symptoms?

Well from 0-8 dpo I had no symptoms at all except alot of white cm. Yesterday I felt like I could have been getting a start of a uti. And last night I did feel the stretching sensation in my abdomen that some people talk about. Today I feel really heavy right there and feel like i have to urinate all the time :/ I never knew those were symptoms, but I'm so scared when I take a test tomorrow morning there won't be a line

Awww! those are all promising symptoms and you've already got a great start to your BFP!! :) You can always try taking a different type of test tomorrow too if the cheapy one flakes out. A lot of ladies really like FRER, but it's looking like a really good shot at being your month. so don't psych yourself out!

yay Jgirl, that is so exciting!!:thumbup::happydance:

just for laughs, here is my test from this morning. I'd like to say that there's something there but it could just be the floater I have in my eye :D :dohh:

FullSizeRender.jpg

I think i see a shadow!!!!! But it might be my eyes.

I am 9 DPO today. I have had two CPs in a row, so that makes you start to doubt your eyes, you know? I meant to take one before I ovulated just to prove it to myself again that stark white bfns exist. although the first CP was also confirmed by blood test and both times AF was late and had more obvious (yet faint) FRERs around that time. I'm a classic over thinker. It reminds of Father of the Bride when Annie is shouting, "Why would I overrreact! No one in my family overreacts!" 😂😂

Congrats Jgirl! That's definitely a positive! :D If you're gonna test again I recommend a frer or a clearblue digital with week indicator.

And ugh I feel like the days are dragging lol!!! I just want it to be friday or Saturday so I can test hahaha
I've been having a lot of cramps the past few days though so I'm hoping it's a pregnancy and not my crappy intestines lol And omg the moodiness yesterday... I just wanted to bite my SO's head off xD hahaha

lol Kuji! that's too funny about the moodiness. The week just started, but yeah I'd much rather it be next week. The cramps for me today have been pretty terrible. Yesterday was dull cramps and stabby pain. Then, today has basically just been craaamps.

Garden, I don't think you're overreacting! lol ;)

Garden I see something faint! Fx for tomorrow's test!

Jgirl congrats!!

Kuji I hear ya on the moodiness I bit quite a few people's heads off yesterday lol.

Congrats Jgirl! That's definitely a positive! :D If you're gonna test again I recommend a frer or a clearblue digital with week indicator.

And ugh I feel like the days are dragging lol!!! I just want it to be friday or Saturday so I can test hahaha
I've been having a lot of cramps the past few days though so I'm hoping it's a pregnancy and not my crappy intestines lol And omg the moodiness yesterday... I just wanted to bite my SO's head off xD hahaha

I will try a frer too :) I will use fmu since I probably don't have enough hcg for evening. I am so nervous:blush:

:hugs:Well I guess it's safe to say that we are going to have our first little one :) Can't wait to surprise DH when he gets home from work tonight. I am in complete shock. This is the one month I had almost no symptoms at all. Just symptoms of a uti and milky white cm. I will stay on here to support everyone! I have my fx for all if you!!

Attachments

• Snapchat-285516400.jpg
    Snapchat-285516400.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Snapchat-1812927732.jpg
    Snapchat-1812927732.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 11
IMG_1534.jpg

Had amazing SMU and got these results :) never gotten a + on a digital test before!! Definitely have a little something to discuss with the doctor today 😊😊

Ahhh! So excited for you both, congratulations. :) Let us know how the appt goes Garden. And Jgirl, how are you going to tell DH? I've been coming up with so many cute ways to tell mine when we get our BFP! But I'll probably just get too excited and blurt it out.

I'm 7 DPO this morning. I took a test it looks pretty negative, but I also took it at 5AM fell back to sleep so I didn't get to investigate. Nothing really new to report. Yesterday more cramps, backache and some nausea, but it might have also been what I ate lol. This morning DH and I dtd... big mistake. I got so sick at the end/after. I had to hop off the bed and run to the bathroom and throw up then took a hot shower. The cramping was so bad and I was so sick to my stomach. It really sucked. I'm sure he'll never want to BD again now, lol.

Mina, that's awful!! You are still early so don't worry about the BFN. I am guessing 7 DPO is when I implanted to maybe that's why you are feeling sick. Hope you are feeling better now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->