AF due around 18th June. Who's with me?

LullabyLover: Oh a fellow Aussie! Doesn't seem like there are many of us on here! I used to live in Adelaide and still have family there. Do you mind PM-ing me the ebay store details? I might order some for next month. Thanks xx

CD15... got a positive OPK yesterday, we DTD last night and will again tonight... not feeling very hopeful though...

Shedevil- why not? You dtd in time.

I'm 1 dpo and we were only able to dtd 5 days b4 and the day b4 O bc of my dh's work schedule so I'm not expecting much. At least I have a chance.

I'm 1 dpo and we were only able to dtd 5 days b4 and the day b4 O bc of my dh's work schedule so I'm not expecting much. At least I have a chance.

Just not feeling it...

For some reason when we DTD the other night, I just felt like my bf didn't enjoy it and didn't finish... he says he did but I think he is just saying that...Im not getting my hopes up

Just not feeling it...

For some reason when we DTD the other night, I just felt like my bf didn't enjoy it and didn't finish... he says he did but I think he is just saying that...Im not getting my hopes up

My dh doesn't enjoy planned sex either but he gets the job done. I wish you luck this cycle.

Ok so I have a long cycle (35 days) and I only got my positive OPK today. We DTD last night and tonight my husband is feeling to unwell to go again. I worry it might not be enough. Should I try tomorrow morning or will it not matter at that point?

Ok so I have a long cycle (35 days) and I only got my positive OPK today. We DTD last night and tonight my husband is feeling to unwell to go again. I worry it might not be enough. Should I try tomorrow morning or will it not matter at that point?

You may O tomorrow. Do you temp?

No I don't temp. We didn't do it this morning either as my daughter woke up early. Would it still be worth doing it tonight?

No I don't temp. We didn't do it this morning either as my daughter woke up early. Would it still be worth doing it tonight?

I would. You may get an extremely dark opk tomorrow which means you'll probably O that day.

I'm confused. There is a reddish square around CD1 and CD6 on my FF. Why is that? This is my first cycle using it.

Hi! Can I join the fun?? I'm due for AF on June 18th too!

On FF, a red square around the day means FF thinks you should have AF. If the whole square is colored in reddish, you logged that you have AF. HTH!

My FF chart is odd this month. It's the first time I'm temping since DD was conceived in August 2012! Back then I O'd on CD12. This time, my temps were around 98.1 or 97.2, dipped down to 97.9 on CD12, then up to 98.3 for the past 3 days. We BD'd on CD 11&12. I think I O'd but apparently FF doesn't agree bc no crosshairs yet!

Was hoping to give DH a BFP on Father's Day! 😊❤️

I am pretty sure I O'ed yesterday, Temp rise today! But taking my temps this month were not accurate.. I would wake up all hours of the night.:( I did get a positive opk Monday afternoon, my positives last a few days. Hoping to catch my rainbow!

I would love to join you guys. I am on CD 9 today. Start testing with OPK's tomorrow. Af is due around June 17th...praying she is a no show! I had a missed miscarriage in April. I had my first cycle since m/c last week. Anything special you all are trying?

Not at the moment... With my DD, we did SMEP and preseed the month we conceived her so I highly recommend that! We are technically "NTNP" this month so DH isn't on board with those methods yet 😉

So sorry to hear about your MC. Hope you get pregnant with your rainbow baby this month!

How's everyone going? I'm 5DPO thanks to my long cycle. We only BD once around ovulation thanks to hubby being sick but that's exactly how we conceived our daughter so maybe it's good luck. I'm feeling so nervous about this cycle. If I don't conceive now, I can't try again until December or January :(

I'm 9dpo and I had cramps yesterday, sore bbs and weepy. I always get crazy symptoms so it doesn't phase me.

I am 8 DPO and haven't had any symptoms that I can tell.

AF due June 15 so fingers crossed that hag gets lost somewhere!

Hi..... im due AF on the 20th so il wait with you ladies!

Just feels like this month is going so slowly from CD1 til now! never mind the TWW!!
x

Hey ladies! I am due on the 19th, would love to join you guys! I am driving myself bonkers right now haha. I don't temp, just use an app on my phone to track my cycles and it is so weird. I was spotting and crampy on the 29th and 30th and my app said that ovulation could be between the 31st and the 6th. If I O'd on the 31st like I believe then I would roughly be 11DPO but the witch isn't due until the 19th so that just seems odd. This was not even supposed to be a TTC month and of course now I am being obsessive already :haha: I had a non hormonal IUD in and had it removed this month so I am doubtful and was also why this was supposed to be more of a NTNP kind of month :dohh:

Hey ladies! I am due on the 19th, would love to join you guys! I am driving myself bonkers right now haha. I don't temp, just use an app on my phone to track my cycles and it is so weird. I was spotting and crampy on the 29th and 30th and my app said that ovulation could be between the 31st and the 6th. If I O'd on the 31st like I believe then I would roughly be 11DPO but the witch isn't due until the 19th so that just seems odd. This was not even supposed to be a TTC month and of course now I am being obsessive already :haha: I had a non hormonal IUD in and had it removed this month so I am doubtful and was also why this was supposed to be more of a NTNP kind of month :dohh:

Not terribly odd. I O'd on the 1st & AF is due June 18th. I O'd on CD12 both months I temped (last time I temped I conceived DD). I'm VERY regular when it comes to AF, so I guess I just have a long luteal phase - 17 days or so.

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/3e386a/thumb.png

Not terribly odd. I O'd on the 1st & AF is due June 18th. I O'd on CD12 both months I temped (last time I temped I conceived DD). I'm VERY regular when it comes to AF, so I guess I just have a long luteal phase - 17 days or so.

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/3e386a/thumb.png

That makes me feel better :flower: when I got pregnant with DS I wasn't paying attention to my cycles and haven't really paid attention since having him either due to a busy life and no reason to track so I am still new to figuring out how my body operates

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->