AF due around 18th June. Who's with me?

12dpo and bfn. Yesterday my temp dropped still above cover line and I had strong pinching on my right side for 30 min. Today my temp went up by 0.42°F and my hips and lower abdomen have been achey which is not normal. Af is due in 4 days. I'm hoping yesterday was implantation and I'll get a bfp soon.

Smille24 I hope you get a bfp in the next few days, il be keeping a eye out for it!

im having pressure/cramps (similar to PMs) but hoping this is a sign as 6dpo so hoping its maybe implantation pains? #clutching at straws xx

Smille24 that's a good sign. I didn't get my BFP with my daughter until 13DPO. I gotta negative with FMU and then a positive at 5.45pm that night.

I've had back pains, bad bloating, lower tummy mild cramps and slightly tender nipples. Oh and I've been tired but I have a teething toddler so it's hard for me to figure out if it's her or possible pregnancy. I leave for Bali in 4 days so I'd love to know before I go, I'm 9 DPO at the moment.

Smille24 that's a good sign. I didn't get my BFP with my daughter until 13DPO. I gotta negative with FMU and then a positive at 5.45pm that night.

I've had back pains, bad bloating, lower tummy mild cramps and slightly tender nipples. Oh and I've been tired but I have a teething toddler so it's hard for me to figure out if it's her or possible pregnancy. I leave for Bali in 4 days so I'd love to know before I go, I'm 9 DPO at the moment.

I hope you find out soon! How long will you be gone? I'll retest tomorrow but I'm feeling it'll be bfn.

I hope you find out soon! How long will you be gone? I'll retest tomorrow but I'm feeling it'll be bfn.

I'm going for a week. So I'll either be staying off the alcohol and potentially popping antinausea mess (if my last pregnancy is anything to go by) or I'll be drinking away my sorrow with AF :(

I'm going for a week. So I'll either be staying off the alcohol and potentially popping antinausea mess (if my last pregnancy is anything to go by) or I'll be drinking away my sorrow with AF :(

Lol. My dh and I are going away next weekend so I should either get a bfp or af by then. If af, then I will be drinking away sorrow too. Let's hope it doesn't come down to that.

Hello! Can I join? :flower:

Tomorrow is CD1 for me and this will me my 1st cycle TTC #2. :D

Thanks, I hope that your stay is short too! I'm actually hoping that mine lasts for at least a couple of cycles. I didn't really get to try for DS so it's nice to have the experience of actually trying for a baby this time. Also we're gender swaying :pink: so I'm not expecting to get pregnant in the first few cycles. Ideally I would like August to be my cycle for a May due date since DH is a high school teacher and has summers off. If not August then September would be the next best cycle.

Welcome Kalon! Lots of :dust: to you!

I'm 13 DPO, due for AF on the 18th. Impatiently waiting til then to test!

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/3e386a/thumb.png

I feel like picking my hair out one strand at a time with this wait ha ha ha I hope you get a :bfp: when you test! :dance:

I feel like picking my hair out one strand at a time with this wait ha ha ha I hope you get a :bfp: when you test! :dance:

:rofl: yup - looks like we're both testing at 17 DPO! Such a long wait!

I'm sorry Smille, I hope that next cycle is the one for you. :hugs:

Lots of :dust: and good luck ladies! I hope that you :bfp: this cycle. :D

Hello Ladies, I'm so tempted to test tomorrow!!! But I didn't buy any tests :) so I won't. I will be 12dpo

I have no idea when to test this month, I don't know when/if I o'd. Normally I get strong pains but I didn't this month, OPKs never went fully positive either. Cbd stayed at a flashing smiley and the cheaper ones darkened to almost positive but lightened up and I was testing a few times a day so I don't think I missed it. If I go off cm and cp then I'm around 7dpo but OPKs were stark white then :/ I'm going to have to temp next month I think!!

Hello Ladies, I'm so tempted to test tomorrow!!! But I didn't buy any tests :) so I won't. I will be 12dpo

lol no wonder!!! Im only 7/8 dpo and the thoughts started creeping into my head today.... Test....test.... But I haven't yet... IV got cheapie tests so....il stay strong just now. Maybe il test wed/thur! Xx

I think I'll be testing from at least 10 DPO onward if not 9 DPO. I tested with DS when I was 5 days late because I wasn't expecting to be pregnant, so this time I want the full TTC experience. It will be disappointing during the cycles that I'm not pregnant, but it will be so worth it to watch the :bfp: progression on the cycle I do get pregnant. :cloud9:

I think I'll be testing from at least 10 DPO onward if not 9 DPO. I tested with DS when I was 5 days late because I wasn't expecting to be pregnant, so this time I want the full TTC experience. It will be disappointing during the cycles that I'm not pregnant, but it will be so worth it to watch the :bfp: progression on the cycle I do get pregnant. :cloud9:

I was excited to ttc until after we started ttc lol. I hope you get a quick bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->