AF due May 1st. Anyone else?!

prettyd

Reaction score
Hoping she doesnt show! haha. Any TWW buddies out there. I know im a bit early and I think i ovulate on the 17th or 18th but BD'ed on the 12th. Im still hopeful.

Never posted before but need to and keep busy during tww! AF actually due May 2 but I believe I "O" early. Had a pos opk yesterday on day 11 so quickly dtd . Trying the smep technique so hope this is the month! Baby dust to you Prettyd.

baby dust to u! I just did an ovulation test for the first time ever (just to try it) and it was a negative result. i was expecting that. I think I may O on the 17th or 18th so i will continue to test to see. or may i already ovulated. haha. i have no idea and i am very new to this. I def need a partner and support for the next couple weeks!

Do you have normal 28 day cycles and are you using a digital opk test or strips? I without fail have 28 day cycles (if not 26 days) and am using the digital tests but can be expensive

Do you have normal 28 day cycles and are you using a digital opk test or strips? I without fail have 28 day cycles (if not 26 days) and am using the digital tests but can be expensive

sorry im so late. i used cvs brand digital opk. it showed a lighter line twice yesterday so maybe that means i will be ovulating soon. im thinking tomorrow. i just did a temp this morning and got a 96.7 F. do you know what that means? since jan my cycle has been different lengths. 29days, and two 31 days so im averaging at about 30 days, i believe. im so new at this though.

I actually don't do the temp, I don't quite understand it and I feel like it'll drive me crazy. So i rely on when I think I ovulate or on the opk test. Look up SMEP , when sperm meets egg plan. Pretty much for a 28 day cycle you want to bd on cd8 and then every other day after that. On cd 10 you want to start opk tests, still bd every other day until you receive that pos opk. You'll want to have sex 3 days straight when get pos skip a day and then do one more day.

I am due for AF on the 29th but actually think it will be a couple days early if she shows at all....I think I O'd Sunday(ish). I would love to wait with you all. Should be 2-3 DPO I believe.

thanks rican! if no bfp i will try next month.

babylove- cool! i'd love to wait with you all too

i am experiencing some AF like symptoms but im not due until may 1st. maybe just a tummy ache perhaps? ugh

I would like to wait with you guys AF is due May 3 or 4 so well see. I'm getting pretty annoyed with this TWW stuff and it's only my 4th month! ugh I hope this month is my month

yes it is very annoying Bdiddy lol. what DPO are you?

I am tired of it as well. I have become negative nancy....took me 8 months to get pregnant this last time then miscarried at 8 weeks in January so this is my third cycle since and starting to think it wont happen....

oh no! so sorry to hear. dont give up hope. u will get ur BFP soon. i can feel it!

Thinking I did on Sunday. Perhaps I have it all wrong. Had positive OPK Sunday with some pretty intense pains in my right side Sunday night then test was negative on Monday. Was only able to BD Saturday twice so I don't know if that was enough or if that was enough to say I O'd. Pretty sure though since now my breasts are beginning to get a little sore when I poke at them. LOL

i havent O'ed yet either, im assuming. i took two OPK tests yesterday about 8 hours apart and had a light line. maybe im getting closer to ovulating, but im not sure. i will test again today. i just want to know already lol

Hi ladies-

My AF is due the 29th or 30th...I *think* I ovulated today, but it could have been yesterday. I haven't used any OPKs or anything else at all. This is my first time doing the BD for the reasons God intended haha! I thought I O'd yesterday because that would have been my 14th cycle day, so BD'd yesterday morning- but today I am getting that dull ache and sometimes sharp pains in my lower left side...which I am assuming is my actual O. Hope those swimmers hung out since yesterday morning. Anyway, I'd love to join in on the wait! We can keep eachother busy! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->