AF due next week, looking for TTC buddies

CarolineWales

Reaction score
I'm based in the UK but happy to talk to anyone. Just started TTC and getting married in 2 weeks so v nervous excited stressed at the moment:wacko:

Hi Caroline, Welcome and nice to meet you!

I got married last year and we have been trying for about 7 months now. AF is due this week some time.

How are the wedding plans? I remember having a total meltdown the week before my wedding over the stupidest of things. It is worth it though, was the best day of my life and believe it or not, even if something goes wrong on the day, it will not matter. (My best man burnt a big hole in his waistcoat and I laughed it off on the day!) What colour scheme do you have or is that top secret?

Welcome anyway xx

Thanks Sarah Jane. I have been a bit bridezilla today as we still have quite a few things left to sort out. We have a blue (mainly midnight blue) and pale pink theme. The bridesmaids are in ivory and midnight blue while my dress is pale pink (very pale pink). The flowers are ivory and blue and the cakes (cupcakes) are ivory and pale pink). Starting to get excited now but just wish all the planning was over so I could start relaxing. The wedding was quite last-minute although we've been together for nearly 4 years. Oh well, bring on November 12th! :happydance:

How spooky, we had blue too, ours was a spring wedding so we had peacock blue. We also did a quick wedding, decided at Christmas then got married in May.

Colour scheme sounds gorgeous, you got a nice honeymoon planned?

You will relax when the day arrives, I was so stressed beforehand and woke up super early on the day (about 6) I was doing my mums nails in her bed at 7 and the whole day was amazing. If I have one tip it is to take in and enjoy every single second of the day as it goes so fast.

DH and I have been together nearly 6 years now.

So how long have you been TTC? Wouldn't it be lovely to have a honeymoon baby!! So romantic.

Where are you in Swansea? I have a friend who used grew up in Gorseinon so have been over there a few times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->