AF Due Today...But just cramps and bloating

HooksKnit15

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I'm new here and I'm not sure where exactly to put this, but I sure could use some help. A little about me. I'm 32 and have one son (3) and one daughter (6.5). I've been in a relationship with a wonderful guy for a little over a year now. We are not trying to have kids right now, although we have both discussed the desire to have more in the future. As such, we use condoms FAITHFULLY. I only track my cycles to the extent that I use an app on my phone. It estimates my O date based on my cycle length and history, and honestly, I am pretty regular and usually start when the app says.

Without making this too long, having had two kids and a couple of losses, I'm very familiar with my body and pregnancy symptoms. I believe I ovulated around March 17th. I only remember it so distinctly because it HURT. Last Monday, I started cramping and bloating. I really didn't think too much of it and honestly just thought that AF was on her way (I forgot about the O pains from the prior week). But since last week, I've been feeling more and more like I may be pregnant. Exhausted after working out. Feeling more fatigued during my workouts. Feeling more fatigued in general. Even right now, I feel hazy. I had spotting on Saturday and then again yesterday, which was accompanied by very strong cramps. I did take a test yesterday (not morning) and it was negative.

I know that getting pregnant is unlikely because we do use condoms, and I wouldn't even be thinking about it if it weren't for me feeling extremely pregnant. I realized thinking back that I've never taken a test early. With each of my pregnancies it was always oh wait, my period didn't start...accompanied by a few symptoms too, but generally a day or two after I expect AF, so maybe I'm one of those people.

I'm just confused. I don't know what to think. Either I am pregnant, or my PMS is just playing with me. Oh, and I have insomnia, which is usually a red flag for me. And then last night (cause this was just weird), I had a dream about either someone throwing stuff in the trash or a dumptruck and for whatever reason I could "smell" the putrid stench and woke up dry heaving. what the what?

Anyway, if you read all that, thanks so much.

In case anyone is reading and curious...still no AF. Waiting for the mailman to come so I can test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->