AF due today but not showed up yet!

Hey ladies, I am new to BnB but I love it already! I have been ttc for 2 months this month being the 2nd!
I have been getting low abdominal cramps since sunday night (9dpo) and not due to get AF until this Friday 16th April! But I am so impatient! I did a Hpt yesterday night (10dpo) and got a positve result!!!! I tested again this morning and again it was positive...I can hardly contain my excitement, but I am going to get a blood test on thursday just for extra confirmation!

I will keep u all posted....good luck to you all too xx

congratulations x

Hey ladies, I am new to BnB but I love it already! I have been ttc for 2 months this month being the 2nd!
I have been getting low abdominal cramps since sunday night (9dpo) and not due to get AF until this Friday 16th April! But I am so impatient! I did a Hpt yesterday night (10dpo) and got a positve result!!!! I tested again this morning and again it was positive...I can hardly contain my excitement, but I am going to get a blood test on thursday just for extra confirmation!

I will keep u all posted....good luck to you all too xx

Thats excellent news. Congratulations and a H&H 9 months to you xxxxxxx

Hi everyone, I just thought i'd update you I couldnt wait til the morning so just did a FRER test and unbelievably it came up :bfp: I cannot quite believe it after trying for so long am going to do another test in the morning just to make sure :happydance: louisx

congrats hun!
how many days late were you? xxx
Hi thankyou my periods have always been irregular and I always go over but calculating last months cycle I am two days late louis:flower:

Hi everyone, I just thought i'd update you I couldnt wait til the morning so just did a FRER test and unbelievably it came up :bfp: I cannot quite believe it after trying for so long am going to do another test in the morning just to make sure :happydance: louisx

Congratualtions...i hope u have a happy & healthy 9 months x :hugs:

Wow! Congrats louis! That is really good news. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->