• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due today

T

tinytoes

so :witch:she's due today and I'm really fed up because I fel pre menstrual. Tummy aches low down, sore chest :cry::hissy:
Please keep fingers toes and everything crossed for me!!!

keeping everything crossed hun, remember pre-mentsrual symptoms can also be pregnancy symptoms so dont get yourself too down untill the witch actually arrives, I really hope she doesnt though, stay away witch! xxxxxx

She's not here yet...i'm stuck in a horrid limbo of hoping and clinging on to this hope for dear life, and the miserable realisation that it is probably nothing...What a horrid stage....grrr

ah yes. i feel your pain. i'm in your same position. good luck to both of us :)

Good Luck
Hope you both get BFPs

Sinead

Good luck! I hope the :witch: stays away from you :hugs:

I hope that witch stays away!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck i know how u feel my af was 2 days later than my longest cycle so i was toruered for ane xtra 2 days *baby dust*!

thanks guys!
I've made it to afternoon without my dreams being shattered so who knows what will be...it's frightening to get hopeful though dont you find girls? I prefer to assume I'm not so I wont be so upset...(like that'll work?!)
My period pains have lessened for a while so maybe the witch is just teasing me. Having her fun before making me cry!?

ahhh well..if nothing shows tonight i'll test tomorrow morn I think! My third ever poas.
or maybe i'll do it tonight...morning pea is best though no?
ah gosh, i am miss impatient today!

Yeah, FMU is best.

I know what you're going through - today AF is supposed to show up and my temps dropped...it's just a waiting game now for me...GL! Hoep she doesn't show up for you!

I've tested twice already! But with temps dropping this morning I am just going to wait and see what happens today...probably will show up later today. Oh well. On to the next cycle.

if the blasted witch doesnt show her face soon I'm going to test. I've had the agreement from DB. It's been all day long subtle period pains. I never get them for that long. it's usually just an hour before the evil witch pops up.

Oh noooo I'll be getting my hopes up again here...:cry::wacko:

Good luck Tinytoes, remember that it could still be early to test so if you do get a negative result try to keep your hopes up. I thought I was going to start my period on Friday, still no sign of AF but I keep getting negative results. As long as AF doesn't show I figure I have a shot, and you should too! Hopefully you'll get your BFP today!!! :dust:

I agree Vickie!! If AF isnt here we're in with a chance! She's the fat lady and she's not singing yet.

I get so nervous about testing I really do. I cant even wait until tomorrow AM now, I'm all worked up into a tizzy. I'll just not pee or drink for a few hours.
Oh god help us, we'll go mad with many more months of this!!!:wacko:

def wait until the morning to test, i know the wait is unbearable but try to hold out as you are more likely to get bfp with fmu. we'll be thinking of you :dust:

Good luck hun I hope the :witch: doesn't show and you get a positive pregnancy test:hugs:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->