AF finally came!!

addy1

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
I am officially on CD1! Never thought I would be so excited to see AF!! Excited that my cycle seems to be back on track, and to "really" start TTC!!

Anyone else??

I am officially on CD1! Never thought I would be so excited to see AF!! Excited that my cycle seems to be back on track, and to "really" start TTC!!

Anyone else??

thats great hun :thumbup:,,, im on cd6 1st AF since having a MC 3 months ago,,, :happydance:

Yay! :happydance: Me too - AF came overnight so I'm on cd1, exactly 4 weeks after mc. This is the only time she is welcome though and as soon as she goes :sex: will start.

I'm cd1 today too. Second af after m/c. Quite excited about this cycle actually. Best of luck everyone. Xx

As happy as I am, AF is bringing back a lot of painful memories. Can't wait until it is done so we can focus on more positive things!

First step to the road of success! :happydance::happydance: Lots of luck being sent your way in a couple weeks to catch that eggy!!! :happydance:

i am cd 3 and its my first real cycle after corneal pregnancy in March. we are back in the game too. I was on clomids but decided to stop taking them. Only because i seems like the last two cycles i managed to get pregnant both times with the clomids so lets hope i get luck again. Good luck to ALL of us! :dust:

mine came today to after 40 days. but i have REALLY bad tummy ache. does anyone else?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->