AF here and another month down, so fed up!

wannabe mam

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, Just having a moan! New year, new start and all that but I am so dissappointed. I miscarried in March last year and cant believe I am not pregnant yet. I am sure loads of you feel like this to?
I was also trying to take the laid back approach, just having sex when we feel like it, trying not to count days...but did I hell manage it! I dont think I will ever relax now. My OH thinks I am but after we bed I always wonder is this it, especially during ovulation and its just to easy to know which calendar day I am on!
It just seems so unfair, I have stupidly just been to asda to where it is like a maternity ward, heart breaking!
Who else has just been dissappointed to with the AF arriving?

Thanks for listening xx

PS I am going to have loads of wine this weekend!

Hey Hun

I know what you mean everytime my AF arrives I feel like crying, but try not to let it get too you (I Know it's easier said than done lol) as it really won't be helping you. I'm sure it will happen for you soon Xx

Lots of wine sounds good X :wine:

Thanks Tasha! Yes I know you are right, I am really busy at work at the mo so that will take my mind of it! Good luck to you to xx

Thanks Hun, I really wish you all the luck in the world X :hugs:

Hi,

I had a mc back in July and was certain this month was the one - not because of signs but because I kept wishing it so hard, my AF came 4 days early starting yesterday.

There is no fairness in any of this :nope:

My OH family is like asda - in as his sister is like a walking creche! Lovely though she is...

I know how you feel. FXd this cycle with be lucky for all of us on here!
:dust:
xx

Waiting for AF to arrive in about a week. First time since my m/c which happened in December. I know it will be hard to feel cramping and have it be so connected to losing a pregnancy and all the sorrow that comes with it but hoping I will be feeling ready to try again in Feb, so the sooner she gets here to sooner we can try again.
Hope you get to relax and have some fun this weekend. It can be so hard to be counting down days and waiting, o the waiting! I know how that can be.

Thanks Ladies, this is the only place where I know people understand this whole thing. I really hope this all of our years after what we have been through.
Crodongirl this is so recent for you I am sorry for your loss, yes the first few periods remind you of the miscarraige, but all you can do is look forward and make sure you ahve plenty of freinds and family around you for the bad days, good luck xx

Hi Ladies, Just having a moan! New year, new start and all that but I am so dissappointed. I miscarried in March last year and cant believe I am not pregnant yet. I am sure loads of you feel like this to?
I was also trying to take the laid back approach, just having sex when we feel like it, trying not to count days...but did I hell manage it! I dont think I will ever relax now. My OH thinks I am but after we bed I always wonder is this it, especially during ovulation and its just to easy to know which calendar day I am on!
It just seems so unfair, I have stupidly just been to asda to where it is like a maternity ward, heart breaking!
Who else has just been dissappointed to with the AF arriving?

Thanks for listening xx

PS I am going to have loads of wine this weekend!

Hi, I know excatly how you feel I have had 5 losses and im always thinking its my time next, we started trying again in sept and still nothing :nope: I have such mixed emotions every month but my bf is great he is my rock. I wish you every luck :dust:

Missy I am so sorry for you having to go through this 5 times, you must be so strong, good luck to you to hun xxx

Thank you, I had 3 m/c and 2 ectopics,To be honest Im not sure how I get through it but I know it will be my time one day and I know it will be for you to, just try not to stress yourself out to much easier said then done I know xx

I know how you feel. This was my last shot to have a baby before age 34 but :witch: got me this morning. Another two weeks til BD, then another 2WW... over and over... :shrug:

Thank you, I had 3 m/c and 2 ectopics,To be honest Im not sure how I get through it but I know it will be my time one day and I know it will be for you to, just try not to stress yourself out to much easier said then done I know xx

hi missy we r in the same boat i have had 5 losses aswel ive had 4mcs n 1 ectopic, i am also the same n believe each time i get pregnant its going 2 b my turn but it never is. Im sure it will happen 4 us 1 day x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->