AF - Irregular Cycle

MrsM

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

OK, I've not been on any contraception for about 18 months, but for the last year my AF has been all over the place. I MC'd in Jan and then had to wait until May for AF to return. Evil AF arrived on 9th June, giving me a 38 day cycle which was fine, but today is day 38 and nothing has happened! We want to start ttc in October/November time so how the hell am I going to know when is a good time to BD and not?

Has anyone heard of Agnes Casta (or something like that? I hope no-one is rolling around on the floor laughing at me now!!)? And does it work? Someone told me that it would help regulate my cycle but don't take when pg. Is it worth getting some for 3 months or shoudlI habg on and let mother nature take her cause?

Hey!

agnus castus is what you meant :)

I've been on it since late January and in the last 2 months I've seen huge improvments in my cycles. They are more regular and I ovulate. It can take upto 6 months to work though, as it pretty much has with me!

If you're from the UK you can get it from holland and barretts. I got mine from www.shs100.com (hope it's ok to put that). Mine's great quality, but more pricey. Works out at about £15 a month for me x

I've been using it for a while but because i hadn't had AF for 6 and half years cos of depo it hasn't worked for me!

I'm sure weather to try it or not. It seems quite pricey I think. Is there anything my GP could do or would they just recommend trying that? If everyone said it was fab then I would get it! Now I'm confused!

I've heard good things about the Agnus Castus, however am not TTC yet so haven't tried it. It may be worth looking into! :hugs:

I have been looking into agnus castus myself and have found some at a very good price. https://www.healthydirect.com/ If you are a UK resident i hope this helps. Its free p&p too :) Goto the womens health section and its there.

I just came off the pill and was looking at angus castus... the lady at holland and barratt said to me for sorting my hormones out I needed to try Dong Quai.

Only take for the first 14 days of cycle, i've had the heaviest period for years (sorry tmi) I'm charting so it will be nice to see if I ovulate.

If not I'll try A.C, I also take EPA too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->