AF is due today......

5 hours late is still late in my books!

i've just been looking at my stats on mymonthlycycles and this is my longest cycle since last July, have been 22 to 27 days normally, on CD28 today.

i'm thinking i'm just on a long one rather than thinking what else it could be, i'm trying *so* hard to keep a level head! :thumbup:

Awe, I know exactly how you feel. I have like a 28-30 day cycle. Which can really suck....And MOST of the time I am regular, but each and every time I think I am pregnant, I'm usually late. Last time it took a whole extra week for the witch to show her ugly face....

Anyhow Elsie, keep your head up! I'm praying for ya!

oopps i have just duplicated this thread by accident as my AF is due today and has not shown :happydance: sorry in advance if you see it..oppss!

no worries hun, come join us in the nervous wait!

She got me early this morning...still have fxd for you guys

She still hasn't gotten me! Kinda feeling like she might, but hoping she doesn't! I'm also nauseous today too, and that's not normal, but it's normal since a week ago. I'm really keeping my FXed. I want to test in the morning but I also don't. Guess we'll see. I just really hope that AF is a noshow.

Well, AF was due today too. It's already 11:30PM and there's no signs, except for vomiting which NEVER happens.
Also, AF was due May 1st, and she never came then either.

All the HPT say negative, and my blood test from Monday only showed my hCG level at around 1.

Ahhh! I'm so confused.

Well, AF was due today too. It's already 11:30PM and there's no signs, except for vomiting which NEVER happens.
Also, AF was due May 1st, and she never came then either.

All the HPT say negative, and my blood test from Monday only showed my hCG level at around 1.

Ahhh! I'm so confused.

Day 3. Still no sign!! No spotting or anything. I hope I hope I hope!

good luck, the :witch: can't seem to make up her mind with me. :(

Any news elsie?? Today is day 5. I had VERY light brown cm yesterday morning - I don't usually spot before the witch comes - unless it's spotting continuously. She still isn't here for me. I haven't tested again though - I don't want to see any more bfns. Anyways, GL.

it's been a bit of a nightmare few days.

I'm going to put a message in TTC as I need some advice. thanks for asking but I think I'm out this month now :cry:

my AF is due today. i normally get it first thing in the am when i wake up. no sign of it yet. this officially makes me almost 10 hours late lol. sounds corny but im kinda excited. however ive been testing since 10 dpo and today is 14dpo and i still am getting BFN :( i dont feel any sign of the witch coming or anything but im not getting BFP!!! im so confused. since 10 DPO ive had slight cramping but only in lower right side of stomach and they arent like af cramps. my bbs have been sore and the glands etc are raised. ive been so thirsty that nothing seems to satisfy me. i no longer can sleep through the night anymore without having to wake up to pee. last night i was waking up having hot flashes. im so confused and dont know what to expect

So went to test- sat down and a decent amount of brown discharge. I'm pretty sure I'm out. Ugh. Any now my cycle is all screwy and I just don't know what to expect. Such a letdown.

so i tested again this morning. 15 dpo. af due yesterday and still getting a bfn. :( ill keep waiting i guess since af still hasnt arrived..:fingers crossed:

still no AF. did not test this morning but i am just soooo confused lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->