AF is here... Im out but not sad.

icantdecide

Waiting for the smile
Reaction score
So i am sad that i didnt catch the egg this month. But im not even sure i ovulated anyway, now i can keep track properly!!

Gonna start temping as of tomorrow if i can manage to get up at the same time everyday. And then use the clearblue ovulation tests.

So far its really light but cramps are really bad.

x

Glad you are back on track...I wasn't sad for my first AF at all since I wanted my body back in action. However my second cycle...not so happy about that.

Temp no matter what just when you get up before you get out of bed to do stuff (right on the bedside table next to you so you can just reach over for it in your groggy state - also a pad of paper to write it down because memory is a bit fuzzy first thing in the morning). Even if it's not exactly the same time each morning still do it and just record the time as well (Fertility Friend has an entry for your temp and time so you can keep track of that anyways).

Xmas BFPS! for us! :)

That's how I feel! I feel bad for feeling relievd though. Ahh thanks. I was worried about the timing. Yeah I had a play about with fertility friend this morning. Is it worth getting the VIP membership? x

That's how I feel! I feel bad for feeling relievd though. Ahh thanks. I was worried about the timing. Yeah I had a play about with fertility friend this morning. Is it worth getting the VIP membership? x

I don't know - I don't have VIP and honestly I don't think it would help me get closer to a BFP. As long as it will track my temps etc. and tell me when I ovulated that's enough for me. I'd rather spend money on pre-seed, vitamins and sexy lingerie ;) than a VIP membership because those things will HELP me actually get a BFP if you know what I mean.
X

those are very good points!!
I got this app on my phone that does a similar thing too, so i dont really did it.
x

Sorry to hear the evil witch showed up! I hope she stays away from you this month!

I just started using the fertility friend this cycle and so far I love it. I have to admit I caved and bought the upgraded VIP thingie, but I haven't decided if it was worth it yet or not!

I've been doing exactly what grandbleu suggests as far as temping, I have everything on the nightstand right next to where I put my glasses and the remote at night, so it is hard to forget to temp that way!

Here's hoping we all get xmas BFPS this coming cycle!!!

How are you feeling today? My AF has ended, not bad, only 3 full days but wow - awful cramps & pretty gross! Left my stomach feeling a little bit worse for wear, but on to a new cycle which is the important thing! My BD plan starts this coming Sunday heehee...Hope you feel better soon!

Im feeling strangley fine regarding AF no cramps and although slightly heavy today no cots or anything, so if TMI. ooh how excting. What are your plans?

are you going to buy the clearblue ov tests?

Sorry to hear the evil witch showed up! I hope she stays away from you this month!

I just started using the fertility friend this cycle and so far I love it. I have to admit I caved and bought the upgraded VIP thingie, but I haven't decided if it was worth it yet or not!

I've been doing exactly what grandbleu suggests as far as temping, I have everything on the nightstand right next to where I put my glasses and the remote at night, so it is hard to forget to temp that way!

Here's hoping we all get xmas BFPS this coming cycle!!!

Oooh let me know how you get on with that as im still considering it. Doubt i will though becuase my OH found an app on his phone that we can both use. They have a male and femal version. its called period tracker and obv my version does the same kind of thing as fertility friend so its handy for when i fancy a quick look while im out. and the male version gives like a warnign sign when AF is due so OH can be extra nice lol.

i still managed to forget this morning. I was that desperate to pee i jumped up and ran to the bathroom. Damn it.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->