AF is late and still BFN!!!

ginamurr

Reaction score
Looking for some comrades. AF was due on Tuesday and still not here. I usually have a headache a few days before AF arrives and it didn't come this time. I have had some lower back pain and have been having more frequent urination (TMI). Other than that, no symptoms!

I have been testing since 9DPO. 14DPO today and still BFN!

So frustrating! Anyone else in the same boat? Let's wait together!

awww it drives you insane doesnt it? if i were you i'd wait a couple more days and if AF still hasnt turned up test again.

are you using sensitive tests because sometimes early on the ones that arent very sensitive can give BFN's. that happened to me before and when i bought a different test and tested a few days later it was a BFP.

good luck!!

Thanks for the advice! I did try a FRER this morning and still BFN. With my last baby I used a dollar store test - but I didn't test initially until I was 22 DPO. So maybe I need to wait until then to test again!

Im in the same boat as you! 4 days late but BFN......

Welcome, jadesmama!

It is so frustrating isn't it? I keep telling myself to not test, but I can't help. When you want a BFP it is hard to wait!!!

I hope you get your BFP soon - do you have any preg or AF symptoms???

I'm in the same boat as you too...I'm very late (about 2 weeks) and have been feeling like I'm going to get AF for ages, wet down there, sore breasts, sore back, dull cramps...have tested BFN 3 times....

Its very hard to wait, I have tested so many times but all my tests are IC and they all have had evap lines....I emailed the company complaining and they didnt even write me back! How ignorant of them....
I did test with a digital yesterday and it said not pregnant...so who knows whats going on...

Hey girls,
I'm 8 days late and on CD40 now. Tested just about every day since about CD30 and all BFNs.. I'm so over the waiting now and have given up! This TTC is tough stuff!:wacko:

I'm the same about a week and a half late, have had symptoms which i originally associated with being ill, but not so sure anymore.

Anyway I was talking to my doctors who said even though pregnancy tests advertise as being able to get a +ve result ealry they will only provide a +ve result when there is a lot of hcg sometimes 3 -4 weeks into the pregnancy. as if they dont there will be lots of people that think they are pregnant that actually aren't. if that makes any sense so just hold out another week or so and test again oh and aparently digis need an even higher reading to give a +ve.

xxxxx

AF arrived yesterday so I am back to the drawing board!

Any BFPs for any of you???

AF arrived for me yesterday too, I have a UTI and now am waiting for a U/S because I think I have a cyst on my ovary!

In the same boat !!! I was supposed too get my AF on Wednesday the 12th and nothing all my HPT are BFN so frustrated !!! Ohh well just gotta wait it out a few days :shrug:

Hugs Ginamur and Jadesmama :hugs::hugs:
AF came for me too yesterday :( But I have a feeling next month will be my month! Hoping everyone else that's late gets their BFPs :dust:

it could still be too early...i dont want to say too much incase you get your hopes up but iv read some women dont ever get positives...they have to go to the drs. ...id give it another 2 days or so, if AF doesnt turn up, get yourself booked in :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->