AF is late, I think i could know why...?? PLEASE HELP

iwanta8a8y

TTC #3 ;-)
Reaction score
OK so I usually have a 33 day cycle, my last period started November 10th, I believe I ovulated 28th/29th November as nice EWCM (although didnt really show on tests, one test was very faint as possible possitive for ovulation, but certainly not a strong and dark line).

AF should have been here Sunday 13th - still nothing - but also still getting BFN's...

So, perhaps I didnt ovulate this month, as you need to have ovulated to have your period right? Perhaps i just missed out all together this month for some reason...

Now my main question is: If this is the case and I didnt ovulate, how on earth would I know when I am due to ovulate for my next cycle?

Help would be much appreciated.x

Bump...

Any ideas anyone? Do you think what I am saying makes sense?

Really would appreciate ANY thoughts xx

Hey. This is such a horrible position to be in! And I don't know the answer but I had similar fears this month until I ov'd on CD30. Do you temp? As that is the only sure fire way to know if you have ov'd. Perhaps see the dr if you are concerned? Good luck though and try not to stress.

You don't have to ovulate in order to have a period. So don't worry about not knowing when you will ovulate again. Sometimes you hcg leves aren't high enough to be detected. Wait a couple more days and test first thing in the morning. Good luck!

Thanks ladies booked an appointment with the doc for next Monday if no change so will talk to her then and see what she has to say.

Soooo frustrated just want to know what's happening xx

If its the worse case senerio and you didnt ovulate this cycle you may or may not get a period, but you will go on to ovulate around the same time you would have usually so I would use the opks when you normally would even if you miss af and dont get a bfp. It could also be the case, as said, that your hcg just isnt high enough yet to be detected so dont count yourself out yet missy! Fingers crossed for you hun!xxx:hugs:

Sorry you are still waiting around for answers iwanta8a8y. What is your CM and CP like now? Are you still getting EWCM. If you see any EWCM I would still BD just in case. My CM normally goes sticky are creamy after ov and my cervix firms up. Good luck with the doctor. x

If its the worse case senerio and you didnt ovulate this cycle you may or may not get a period, but you will go on to ovulate around the same time you would have usually so I would use the opks when you normally would even if you miss af and dont get a bfp. It could also be the case, as said, that your hcg just isnt high enough yet to be detected so dont count yourself out yet missy! Fingers crossed for you hun!xxx:hugs:

Is there any reason for some peoples hgc to be higher and lower than others? There is soooo much to learn about ttc x

Sorry you are still waiting around for answers iwanta8a8y. What is your CM and CP like now? Are you still getting EWCM. If you see any EWCM I would still BD just in case. My CM normally goes sticky are creamy after ov and my cervix firms up. Good luck with the doctor. x

hi 2016 thanks for your message. I have cm in my knickers White/yellowy colour and my cp feels quite high. I have no ewcm haven't for a couple of weeks now...X

Also on internal to find out cp it feels like I am a bit inflamed on the way there, could this mean infection do you think? Perhaps this is to with why no period maybe...

Did you recently come off birth control? I stopped birth control on November 15 and AF was due on Sunday. Still no sign of AF and BFN.

I would say the yellow CM and enough to be in your knickers sounds like a good sign. Even the inflamation might be a good sign of pg! Your immune system shuts down in the beginning so its quite common.
Do you have any of your tests you can post? Maybe we can find a line with some tweaking you can't see!
If you are inflamed I would see a doc asap because it would be best to get it sorted asap if you are pg. When I get that I drink/eat live probiotic yoghurt and it often does the trick but you might need something more I dunno!
Don't think infections delay AF though :shrug:

Thanks ladies I haven't been on bcp for about 6 months so I was hoping that I was all back and regular by now, but maybe not!

I haven't got any pics of the tests to post but I am testing again tomorrow so will do a pic either way then and post it, but I was looking so hard for even a faint line but nothing. I will try some probiotic yog too - thanks x

Best to just wait a few days then see the Dr hun,I remenber one cycle my af was about 17 days late and i kept getting BFN's. When i went to the Drs, i was told its commone fr af to sometimes be late so dont worry hun x

iwanta8a8y i am in a very similar situation to you, i think i ovualted the same day as you and my af was due a day before yours and yep u guessed right im still waiting for her.Im also concerned if i ovulated or not!! Ive got really sore bbs my cp-cant reach it cm is pale yellow but very stretchy i have no idea what that is all about!!

iwanta8a8y i am in a very similar situation to you, i think i ovualted the same day as you and my af was due a day before yours and yep u guessed right im still waiting for her.Im also concerned if i ovulated or not!! Ive got really sore bbs my cp-cant reach it cm is pale yellow but very stretchy i have no idea what that is all about!!

FX hun, let me know how you get on.x

OK I cant upload the picture at the moment for some reason, but there is no need to anyway, I did a clearblue digital test and it quite clearly said 'Not Pregnant' - so I really dont know what my body is playing at at the moment - I even started to think I could be pregnant today as I thought my boobs had started to hurt, and I was feeling a bit sick earlier, was OBVIOUSLY all in my head :cry:

I wanta8a8y, I really feel for you, and hope that you can get some answers at the docs even if it is just to put ur mind at rest!

I have never physically known if i have ovulated, am only just starting to track symptoms and stuff after a while of not 'just falling pg' it must be a very confusing time, and I wish you tonsa luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->