AF...June 8th, what will I do with my time?! Waiting sucks

Jamie0987

Reaction score
Okay, so I ovulated on the 23rd of this month, AF ended on the 15th...we've been trying since the 15th. And this is where we ended up...praying with our fingers crossed!

I have two pregnancy tests lined up for the fourth and the ninth of this month, AF is due on the 8th. I was nauseous and vomiting on the 29th and have been sick everyday since the morning of the 29th. At least I was only sick this morning and not all day like the 29th through the 31st. I've been getting really bad headaches, cramping in my lower abdominal area, and lower back, and for the first time in twelve months, it really hurts to breastfeed my son. And this is driving me crazy, but I have more saliva in my mouth than I normally do...does anyone know how to make that go away?! I also have more dc than normal.

ooh you have some good symptoms there,fingers crossed for your bfp!
:witch: is due for me on 9th june and i'm constantly symptom spotting!i know what you mean about the saliva thing too,i think its got something to do with how sickly i'm feeling(??)
I hope june is our month.xxx.
:dust::dust::dust:

1st TWW since mc in March and I knew last time 8 dpo, I'm very aware of changes in my body. We are a military family and I'm trying to get prego before my hubby deploys so idk if I'm having actual symptoms or if I'm just that hopeful! Anyone had early symptoms yet?

Sorry, forgot to put mine! None of these are normal for me at all...
Super sore bbs, extreme exhaustion (can hardly get off the couch and I'm VERY active), cramping 7 dpo and again today (9 dpo), I can smell everything (I could smell my sons shoes 20 feet away but hubby says they didn't smell!), I feel like there's a ballon in my tummy (usually pretty flat) and way bigger appetite...maybe my body is just bouncing back after mc???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->