Just letting off some steam 😊
AF is messing with me being late on my first month back trying after mc
Its only due today.
But I hve some preg symptoms
But they could just as easily be screwy hormone symptoms 😊
Lolly lives in limbo 😊
Anyone else in limbo land?
Some company be nice 😊

I'm right there with you. AF should have showed up in full force yesterday, with spotting the night before. As of today, nothing. No typical PMS symptoms, but plenty of cm, and two negative tests. I'm really hoping they're false negatives, but I have no way of knowing for at least a few more days! This is even more frustrating because I'm at the one year mark of ttc, and have very, very regular cycles. I share your frustration!

Fingers crossed for u hon.
It's so annoying not knowing .
I've been preg 4 times before,
Always knew by 12 dpo,
Think I'm prob out
But would prefer to know for sure.
Do u track ov?
I don't cos I usually am really regular
With obvious ov signs.
Hope ur a person who gets late bfp xxx
Let me know how u get on hon
Fingers crossed for u

:hugs: im 12 dpo and it seems like i have all the right symptoms, BUT i do EVERY month sooo im not excited at all.....sometimes this process sucks

I had two mc last year so I'm kind of over a year trying for bub too
Hope u don't hve to wait anymore hon xx

:hugs: im 12 dpo and it seems like i have all the right symptoms, BUT i do EVERY month sooo im not excited at all.....sometimes this process sucks

Fingers crossed for u xx
Hve u tested or are u waiting?

I'm in limbo now too.. AF is due today and it hasn't started yet. I had cramps and spotting and since I have a short leutal phase I can't help hoping that it was implantation. Most likely is just spotting before AF.

I'm in limbo now too.. AF is due today and it hasn't started yet. I had cramps and spotting and since I have a short leutal phase I can't help hoping that it was implantation. Most likely is just spotting before AF.

Fingers crossed for u hon xx
Limbo is sucky.
We don't want af
But at least then I could move on to fresh start
And ttc again.
But obvs we still hold some hope for bfp.
Hugs.

Fingers crossed for u xx
Hve u tested or are u waiting?

im def waiting, i have wasted ALOT of money over the past year and half on tests, no more heart break like that for me.

I only buy the internet cheapies.
So its not too costly
But I did start testing far too early this time
And had wrecked my head with bfns
So next month will not be starting so soon
Regardless of how cheap my tests are 😊
Hugs xx
Best o luck xxx

Im waiting it out too!

AF not arrived all BFN's, had bloating and a few cramps but lots of ewcm which i never get before AF, it prompted me to take an OPK to just check i wasnt having some pathetically late ovulation but that was negative too, Pretty sure I'm out but would like AF to hurry up so we can move onto the next cycle

I hear ya
If its gonna show, then lets get it over with
So we can make some valentines baby's with Halloween bdays ��
Hee hee

Still no AF, still bfn.
Boo hiss!!
How ye doin?
Any bfps?
Xxx

Still no AF, still bfn.
Boo hiss!!
How ye doin?
Any bfps?
Xxx

Hey :flower:

AF due today and not shown yet and bfn, actually thought it arrived earlier as was really wet down there and when i went the loo it was creamy cm and lots of it, i dont know why but i took another hpt and opk and the hpt was bdn but the opk was positive and very dark lines, I dont understand, I have never ever ovulated when AF is due and for the past 2 weeks i have had lots of preg/pms symptoms and this creamy cm is persistant, I just dont understand x

Hcg can turn opk dark too
How sensitive is ur preg test?
Fingers crossed for u

I got a shadow of a shadow of a line from diluted pee this eve
Ridiculously faint
But I'm hoping I get proper one tomorrow morning.
But think it might be a chemical since I got such a late bfp.
But Il keep my fingers crossed ��
Its not that late, just late for me.

I'm the same regards thinking af is here.
Keep goin to loo to check and its just cm.

AF due Monday, 11 dpo right now with tons of symptoms. I've taken 3 tests which probably have all been too early. I had a nasty metal taste in my mouth all day yesterday which made me test again today even though I wish I had waited. I'm using cheapies though so I think they are 25 miu

Hoping all of us see BFPs soon

Hi ladies I've been in the exact same boat as you. I am 5 days late and have had pregnancy/pms symptoms since 11dpo. Af never comes even though I have cramping. And my cm hadn't really dried up. It's such a confusing time but now I'm happy with either outcone, just don't like being in limbo.

Hve u tested lately ?
Fingers crossed for u xx

Hve u tested lately ?
Fingers crossed for u xx

Thanks LilesMom. My last test was 2 days ago as bfn. I had vvvvf line, but it was so hard to see I just believed it was a shadow and misplaced ink. took another test that day and it was negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->