AF late, terrible cramps, spotting HELP?

twomomstobe

Reaction score
I need advice? I am one day late AF, BNF this morning, and have had spotting with bad cramps for 4 days now. I'm 13 DPO.

Anyone have the same? I have a 3cm fibroid which causes me grief monthly, with spotting and pain, but I'm usually NEVER late. AF is like clock-work. Anyone ever get a BFP after this type of symptom?

I have had various pregnancy symptoms, but I know how cruel nature is and it could all be PMS.

Thanks lovelies.

I had a cycle like this last month where i ended up just being late... If you don't get a BFP at the time you're a week late I would call your doctor!

I had a cycle like this last month where i ended up just being late... If you don't get a BFP at the time you're a week late I would call your doctor!

AF arrived last Sunday, heaviest I've had in years, and went to see the nurse on Monday, as I was not well at all, kidney infection etc - she reckons it was a chemical pregnancy :( :( :( Hope you're faring better than i am...

well it seems i am repeating last month all over again... 2 days late so far and BFN so just waiting for AF to show

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->