~Af Maybe Late, No Pregnancy Symptoms~

KitteyKat2010

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I have irregular periods big time, so I usually just calculate the average cycle length and go from there. My period for the 42 cycle length, is due February 14th. I took a pregnancy test this past Tuesday, and it was negative (it was the dollar tree one)....I am thinking about waiting until Valentine's Day to take one...so if I do get a positive then it could a valentine's day surprise :) :)

Well I spotted a little in the beginning of this month...and have not had a period since. I don't really feel sick in the morning, the only thing is I get so exhausted, and other people are noticing that I am exhausted all the time. Could I still be pregnant, if I don't have any symptoms.....???

lots of people dont have any symptoms till around week 8 ....and a lucky few have hardly any for their whole pregnancy so dont worry this early on. If af hasnt showed then stay positive. Goodluck with testing on Monday and keep us updated!! sending lots of luck and babydust your way!!!!

Well I broke down and took a hpt with fmu....and it was negative. I am so sick of getting negatives...I am about to just give up, but I know God does not want me to give up, he wants me to be strong. We have been trying for about six months or so. I hate having irregular periods, hopefully Vitex...works, since I just started taking that.

I haven't gotten my af this month, although I did bleed on Feb 2, but it was only for two days, I am wondering if that was my period for the month.

So I am thinking I am moving to NTNP....trying to conceive using opks, temps and everything, has gotten my really stressed out. So I will be taking a step back...so please wish me luck everyone...and babydust to you all :)

good luck hunny! keep us updated! lots of luck and babydust hope you get your BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->