AF not comeing reg any more

Becka.

Reaction score
Hi I had a early mc on the 21 june and had my first AF on the 18th july. befor the mc I was on a 24day cycle and that one was longer and now Its about the same agine but no sigh of AF. I have tested and got BFN all this week with the one step brand but I don't no if my cycle is going to stay this long now or go back to the way it was. Has anyone else had the same thing? I am worred as I get married on the 4th Sep and if AF dont sort it self out I might be due on that day as I'm not sure any more

Im so sorry for your loss. I have heard that your cycles are a bit longer than usual for the first few or so. Then they will gradually go back to normal. Hoping for the best for you :flower:

Im so sorry for your loss...after my first mc i realised that my AF had a mind of its own and was irregular...though it was irregular to start off with...it took me 6 weeks to get my 1st AF after my mc and 6 weeks later i got my 2nd AF...however...I got my BFP after 4 weeks so my 3rd cycle was much shorter...and i only had a 31 day cycle instead of a 42 day cycle..this has taught me that after a mc your cycles can become irregular but they should become more regular...some women have normal cycles following their mc...right now im on CD 17 in my second cycle, after my second mc on June 20th...hope we ovulate soon and get our BFP before the end of this month...good luck hun...x

Try not to worry too much about it. The month of my wedding my af was late. I got tablets to stop it coming so i wouldnt have it on my wedding day, but i decided not to take them as i was afraid of it messing with my hormones, and chances of conceiving my Af was a no show for 1st time in 3 years so put it down to stress. All the best for your big day. enjoy every minute, it goes too fast.xx

I was due for AF myself on my wedding day but I was SO stressed that I didn't get it until 7-10 days later. I had NEVER been that late before but I had never traveled over seas before either so I think the stress of the wedding and a very busy honeymoon delayed my cycle. But hey, at least I didn't get AF on my wedding day!

My af is really off since my m/c's in the spring. but also, a few months after I lost 20 pounds or more, and I think maybe that has a little something to do with the irregular cycles also....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->