AF on 20th - Anyone else?

Hi ladies, I'm 13 DPO and at 11 DPO I had a temp drop so I thought I was out, well later that day I spotted pick when I wiped and I thought it was AF but nothing after that... the next2 days my temp went right back up... I tested yesterday and got BFN.... Here is my chart, what do you ladies think> AF due 11/20... My symptoms are, bloating, cramping, cervix is high, medium and closed.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Pne, that damn witch haha.
She got me early. Heavy and early... you know me - clockwork! but nope, not this month - CD25 which for normally being CD28 thats early.
But hey, means the next cycle is just around the corner :)
Regardless i wasnt upset in the slightest... and have decided that next month has to be it!! surely, ha. :)
I didnt use any OPKs or anything last month so think i'll get some this time, maybe even go back to CB ones which I havent used in months. I think i got a bit lazy, but now its back to Business :)
The Hospital was faxing my blood tests results to the GP today so hopefully I should hear something, and yeah... still patiently waiting for the surgery date.
How is bump?

Wow, congratulations cheese! Did you take another test yet?

London, let us know when you get your blood test results back. And also, if that damn witch shows up!

London, she's such a party pooper. Showing up and early especially! But I'm glad that you are in good spirits. You can't stress out and let it get you down. It's bound to happen! And good idea. Get that primrose oil and drink your grapefruit juice! Just make you you read about taking primrose oil and when to do it and when to stop. I get on here and getting just a little excited when I see that youve replied hoping to see a positive stick!
She's doing well. I have a check up today, nervous to see how much weight I've gained in a month. I'm starting to feel heavy! Haha. I've only gained 6 pounds so as long as I can keep going at that rate, it should be ok. I'm only 5'1 on a good day and pre pregnancy weight was 132. Even though I only gained 25 with our son, that's still a lot of extra weight for my frame. With the holidays coming up, its scary but thankfully, I can't eat that much without feeling like it's coming right back up. So maybe that's my saving grace! ;)

Hi Ladies,

I've been missing in action for a while, life has been hectic!

How are you all?
Pne - how did your check up go?

I had my GP appointment on Tues...

For weeks now the clinic has been saying call the GP for my results. My GP has two branches and they kept sending me to the other one etc etc... You get the picture.
Week before last the clinic re-faxed my results to the GP they told me they had received them and they were in the scanning pile so to call back in two days after the doctor has the chance to review them. I did that 2 Fridays ago - still hadn't been looked at 😡 they made me an appointment for last Tuesday and said the GP would review then discuss with me so I took the morning off work and went there... Not scanned and GP didn't know anything about them! 😡😡😡

The staff were in a meeting so instead of going and a) asking them or b) looking for the results herself she actually sent me away and said someone would call me!

I told her it was fkn ridiculous and she actually slammed the door in my face! I prob shouldn't have sworn at her but by this stage I was fuming.

No one called - of course!

So I chased again. Then I went to a meeting at work and got a voicemail from them saying CALL THE CLINIC for the results!!!!

Why the hell did they make me an appointment to discuss then?!

Anyway - I called back to talk to surgery manager and they were in a meeting... She finally just called me back and said they felt that as I was referred from a gynaecologist they should tell me the results?!?!? I asked why they bothered to book me an appointment - her response "we had a meeting at lunchtime and decided we would no longer be giving out gynae results!" FFS!

So i finally got through to the clinic on Thursday (takes forever for them to answer as they are so busy). The receptionist said she would speak to the consultant and come back to me. Which she did and the results are all NORMAL !

Why couldn't the GP just tell me? Or someone tell me weeks ago.

So yeah that's my little moan, sorry! Haha.

They said pre-op appointment is scheduled for 6 Jan and in the meantime keep trying as normal. Apparently they are extremely busy at the moment so the key hole surgery could be Feb at this stage.

So yeah... Nothing out of the ordinary with the results so I think we have just had really bad luck timing wise... Shall keep on trying! CD14 today.

Put the Christmas tree up this weekend, starting to feel very christmassy now! :xmas2:

Hey ladies
AF due today. Normally I'd spot the day before but nothing so far... However I don't think I was lucky this month, feel a bit crampy so she's on her way.
Did a cheap test that I found BFN so onto the next cycle.
Which has to be my lucky one, I'm determined!!

Hope you all have a fabulous Christmas

Hey ladies
AF due today. Normally I'd spot the day before but nothing so far... However I don't think I was lucky this month, feel a bit crampy so she's on her way.
Did a cheap test that I found BFN so onto the next cycle.
Which has to be my lucky one, I'm determined!!

Hope you all have a fabulous Christmas

Fingers crossed for you for the next cycle too!!!!! One of these times, it WILL be the one!!!

Happy holidays as well!!!

Hey ladies!! I have been crazy busy due to the Christmas season and been working more. I do stay at home but my mother in law caters so I help her on weekends and I used to be a hair stylist but gave that up but I continue to do immediate families on both sides and there is a lot of them so that takes up time as well. And everyone likes to get their hair done before the holidays!

London, anything today?? Did you take another test??

I tried posting on here like 3 times within the past week and my time expired or they had these dumb Disney ads that would always come up and I couldn't get out of them! So hopefully this works!

I have my 3 hour glucose test in the morning so I will be going to bed shortly. Will update the results when I get them back. Cross your fingers for me!!

Pne - Good luck for the tests!

I didnt test again as AF showed up. Strange AF this month, quite a bit lighter than normal but nonetheless she is there. Which im not that bothered about now, just want her to bugger off so I can focus on the next cycle :)

I am contemplating acupuncture. I have read some good things about it. Apart from the cost. I have emailed one local to me so i'll see what he comes back with and go from there.

I also get adverts popping up all the time, they're so annoying arent they! Mine are always food ones so speaking of which, time to start thinking about lunch! :)

Good morning! I passed my 3 hour test, thank the good Lord!!! I am so glad that I'm done with that. I felt a lot better afterwards than I did with our son so it wasn't as bad.

London, she is so good and playing tricks on you. If she's going to appear, she should do it in her normal fashion instead of keeping you on your toes! And I have heard nothing but good with accupuncture. I would give it a try, I don't think you have anything to lose!

They are a pain!! It makes me not want to log in at all!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and the bumps are growing nicely!

This HAS to be my month :)
I've gone back to Clear blue Ovulation sticks, stopped using them months ago as it was pricey - but thought i'd give them another go and see how I get on as there are newer ones out, so maybe they are more accurate? I'm also using preseed and have booked an acupuncture session for next week.

Due to Ovulate over the weekend.

Happy New Year to you all, hope its a lovely one.

Happy New year's Eve!!

Christmas over here was crazy for us, like always. Sad it is over but happy to get back to normalcy also! We are starting to get stuff done around the house. And I'm getting stuff bought for the babe's room and whatnot.

Good for you, London for being so determined! The mind is so powerful and having a positive attitude can do nothing but help! You could always go out to celebrate the new year and make a baby since you're in your prime! They say having some drinks relaxes you and your body. But don't let it relax your husband too much! ;)

Good luck and keep us updated. I start going to he doctor's every 2 weeks so the next 2 months are going to fly by!!

Hello! How is everyone doing? Who all is still active on here? I don't get on very much as I feel like when I am on the internet, I'm looking for house items or baby items and I've found a jigsaw puzzle app and I'm addicted! Haha. Hope everyone is feeling great!

London, how are doing? Did you have a nice new year's? Any signs of anything yet?!! ;)

I'm due the 20!! I am symptom spotting so lots of goodies I am sure I am creating lol

I had to go fairly far back for this but glad it's still here! My little girl was born at 36 weeks on the 2nd of March, but is finally home with us after 9 days in the NICU. London - how are you doing? And you ladies who were also pregnant, I'd love to hear updates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->