• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

AF on 20th - Anyone else?

Thank you. And yea, we have a lot of nieces and nephews that will all be around the same age and we live in a relatively small town so everyone know everyone. Which is great when raising kids because there will be eyes all around them!

Did af come in full force yet? Is she ever late like that? From what I remember, you're pretty much like clockwork!
And good luck at your appointment, update us on what they say/do.

Very much like clockwork, she came in full force!

I had my gynae appointment yesterday, it went well - no examinations which was well received as AF, that could've been awkward! 🙈

So they went through a bit of history and questions etc etc... They said that although my blood tests came back ok they wanted me to go again as they were a couple of months old so I'm booked in for some different ones on specific days, a scan and key hole surgery eekk!

So this morning I went for my first blood tests.
These are the CD2-4 tests which looks at: (I'm reading this off a piece of paper as no way I'd remember!)
FSH, LH, Oestradiol, prolactin, full blood count, thyroid function, rubella
I then need more blood tests on CD21-23 to look at progesterone
I'm booked in for a scan on 7th Nov. This needs to be done CD10-14 this is a follicular scan.
I'm now waiting for my letter in the post confirming the key hole surgery. They go in through your belly button, fill you up with gas to make your bits expand so more room to explore. They put blue dye in to see if it makes its way through your Fallopian tubes fine, if they are blocked - they unblock them. At the same time they look for scar tissue or endometriosis and scrape that away if need be.
So it's all a bit full on in the next month but what's great is they get it all booked up together and as I'm on CD1 I don't have to wait ages for this to take place as my first bloods need to be taken ASAP!

They also did all my measurements etc and said for IVF you need a BMI of 35 & under so I'm fine in that respect if it comes to that.

So all in all im actually feeling really positive about everything, its all moving quite quickly!

Wow, sounds like things are moving along quickly. It probably feels good finally getting somewhere instead of the waiting period. I'm happy for you and hope it all goes smoothly!

Thanks Pne!
I'm very happy with how quickly things are moving along.
I'll keep you posted over the coming weeks :)

Hey ladies! Just thinking about you all! Update when you can.
London, tomorrow is kind of a big day. Fill us in after your scan. Hopefully you don't have to wait for any results!

Hello!

Work has been crazy busy, finally have a bit of time to post on here.

Had my scan today. She said that she couldnt see anything of concern, all looked relatively normal. She could also see a follicule on my right ovary so i'll be due to ovulate in the coming days.

CD12 for me today. Im being totally relaxed this month, no OPKs, just BDing when we feel like it not for the sake of it because we feel like we have to. I feel much better for it. Also with the silly season coming up im crazy busy so lots to keep my mind off things. Still waiting for my letter re: key hole surgery, im sure that will be coming up soon.

i hope you ladies are all well!

Pne... TRUMP?!?
How are you feeling about that?
I cant quite remember but I feel like you said you were a republican but didnt support him?

That's great London! And good for you being relaxed. It seems to be easier said than done but they say stressing out over trying can be the only reason why it's not happening. I can't wait to hear that BFP from you.

And no I supported him. I really think he is going to do good things with our country, for everyone. We just got a statement in the mail that our health insurance was going up over $200. My husband would work one week just to pay our insurance. Plus not to mention the ridiculous bills we get if we go to the doctor. Something has to give because the average person cannot afford it without relying on the system. And we refuse to do that. So I am praying and hoping still that it's going to bring our country back together.

Wow $200 extra, Pne that is bloody ridiculous. Something has to give! Let's see what happens... The World awaits!!

I'm obsessed reading all about it. It didn't bother me which way it went but I found myself awake all night glued to the iPad watching it all unfold like Brexit a couple of months ago. 2016 has turned me into a political freak ;)

Yeah massively relaxed this month. Amazing how much better I feel without having to keep my bladder full, no stress, hardly even thinking about it - I might never use OPKs again! Ha.

Silly season is nearly here so either way it's exciting times ahead!
Christmas shopping is well underway, have to be organised as need to post everything back to NZ before the start of Dec to make sure it arrives In time. This year I'm just buying for my nieces, nephews, god daughter - gets too expensive otherwise.

Hope all you ladies and your bumps are well!

Yea we shall see. I hope he just follows through with his promises. It will benefit everyone in the end! And me too, I've never got into politics but this year I've started to understand it more and followed it.

What is silly season? We dont buy for anyone anymore except parents/grandparents. We have 13 nieces and nephews so it would get way too costly and stressful.

How is your cycle looking so far?

And how are you other ladies doing with those babes?

Im the same... I like to avoid politics but since Brexit i've been following it alot more.

Silly season is what the refer to as the run up to Christmas / New year. Always lots on, office parties, drinks, shopping - it all gets a bit hectic. I love this time of the year! :)

It can get a bit crazy expensive buying everyone presents. I obvs buy for my husband. But no longer buy for my sisters etc, only for their kids. So makes it a bit cheaper, but then I have postage etc to New Zealand which can push up the price. Anyway im one of those people who love buying presents for people, I just cant stop!

CD20 today. Nothing too exciting to report... just same old same old.

I need to chase the GP for my scan results and i have my next blood tests on Thurs morning.

Hello! (I'm new here) My AF is due Friday the 19th so I'm about 11dpo today, but I'm feeling like i'm out. This is month 4 TTC for us and I'm 36 years old (no babies yet). I figured I'd go ahead and join here for the support since I've been reading all sorts of online boards since July, ha.

Welcome!

This is a really old post from around April I think but we all still keep in touch which is lovely.

I too am 36 (bday was Sept) with no babies so TTC #1 myself!

AF is due Weds 23rd for me.

Oh yes, I'm sure parties are fun. We never did too much outside of family, a little bit before kids but now it's crazy enough with just our family. I'm sure your nieces and nephews enjoy that you buy for them still!

What do they check your blood tests for?

Hello cheese! Yes we are trying to keep in touch, if only we would hear back from the other ladies. I'm 31 and pregnant with our second child. We have a 3 1/2 yr old boy and we are having a girl this time.

You guys - there is hope! I think I'm seeing my BFP today at 12 DPO!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2465.jpg
    IMG_2465.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 3
Pne my bloods tomorrow are the next set... CD 21-23 bloods.
This time its for Progesterone.

I called today regarding my key hole surgery, they said I will be receiving my letter soon and will have my pre-op appointments in early Dec which is great, not long to wait :)

Thanks! I think I need to do another one just to be sure...
That was going to be my next step as well - bloodwork. What is key hole surgery?

I hope you got another BFP luv.

Had my second lot of blood tests today... all went well, just waiting for the results.

Im getting key hole surgery through my belly button to check all the tubes are ok, not blocked etc. I dont know too much about it yet. I called the Doctor today and they said that my pre op appointment would be early Dec so will find out more then.

CD22 today - feel just the same as usual. Nothing out of the ordinary!

Wow, congratulations cheese! Did you take another test yet?

London, let us know when you get your blood test results back. And also, if that damn witch shows up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"