AF or IB...Not sure whats going on...

pinkiepie424

Reaction score
I am 35 and have 2 wonderful children already (dd 12 and ds 6), but I want just 1 more. I have very irregular cycles. I do not chart or anything like that. DH and I bd 23rd, 25th, and 28th of June. I have no idea when AF is supposed to rear her ugly head. When I went to the bathroom on the 29th when I wiped there was pink on my paper, I thought for sure AF is making her entrance. It went away about mid day, then happened again on Tuesday. Wednesday I had some dark blood when I wiped, but it looked nothing like normal AF (it was mixed with clear mucus). I put on a pad, but next time I went to potty pad was clean and when I wipe no sign of anything. Month after month I hope and wait, then test and get negative result. I dont recall ever experiencing this. I want to be hopeful but I am worried I am wrong again. Im not sure I can handle another negative test. I have googled and googled for the past few days and I dont know if its AF or IB...I have had mild cramps off and on during all this too...I want this so bad it hurts. My daughter was a surprise, my son was conceived after a D&C. Please dont sugar coat anything give it to me straight...I need to hear what you think may be going on... thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->