AF or implantation bleeding??? Help !!

BabyMcRayRay

Reaction score
Okay so on Saturday the 27th I started spotting pink ever so slightly. I didn't need to change a panty liner until before bed for precautions. The next morning on the 28th I got what I thought to be my normal AF it was medium to heavy all day. Orange/red ish. So it was about normal. Then on the 29th I had very very light bleeding that turned to brown. And now today its very light brown still. My average AF is 4 days full force bleeding and one more day of spotting. So I'm not sure what's going on. I've been have weird symptoms that I've ignored because I assumed to be out this month. But now with this light period I'm confused. Also maybe slightly hopefully that this could be something. Any input would be appreciated.

I had this last month, or two. I only had to wear one tampon on the heaviest day and pantiliners the rest of the time. Mine were just abnormal periods. I hope it's different for you though!! ;)

I've had similar before too, and I usually bleed very heavily for 7-8 days. Some times our bodies just have a strange cycle, I don't think IB is usually as much as that. Maybe take a test just to rule out things like etopic as I think that can cause some bleeding but would usually be accompanied by sharp pain x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->