Af or not? Test or wait? You,the jury decide . . .

Mama Duck

Reaction score
Will keep this short. I was on the depo from Sept-Dec '11. I had what may or may not have been my first af since coming off the depo on the 9th Jan. What I experienced wasn't like a proper af (mine used to arrive in 'full flow'),this was red/brown blood mixed in with mucus. I had one patch of bright red blood but that was it. Back has been achey,tummy gripey and accompanied by a dragging sensation,bouts of feeling queasy in the evening but this has stopped. My tummy still doesn't feel 'right' iykwim. I keep thinking that af is going to arrive again and properly and I keep checking but there's nothing there.

I don't know for sure if this was an af or not (how daft does that sound coming from a woman of my age!). I don't know if I've ovulated etc. I simply have no idea :shrug: I've put down to test on the 31st Jan (on the Jan testing thread) but is it worth testing any sooner? I brought 2 hpt's this morning. Do I hang on onto the end of the month or do I test asap?

Hope someone can offer some sound advice. I don't know whether I'm coming,going,been or gone . . .

MD, I think your body is probably sorting itself out from the depo...I'm not saying you don't have a BFP, but I would be cautious.:hugs:

Thank you for replying dachsundmom,much appreciated. It's hard to know what our bodies are playing at eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->