AF overdue but keep getting BFN. Help/advice?

Izzybreath

Reaction score
TMI Warning!

Ok so my husband and I aren't TTC at the moment but we did have a couple nights when we weren't exactly being safe. Usually AF comes at the very beginning or a few days before the end of the month. I should have had AF at least a week ago. Been testing every few days but all I get is BFN. CM was really slippery and milky white for about 20 or so DPO. Now it's just kind of sticky and dry and almost grainy in appearance. And I don't typically keep track of my cervix positions but I sort of have been and for the most part no matter where it's at its hard and closed (it's usually high). Have any other mothers experienced this? I realize every person and every pregnancy is different but I'm hoping I can get some sort of advice or someone who has had similar experiences.

Hey girl,

I was in sort of a similar situation, only my AF isn't really regular every month, it can come every other month sometimes, but I had it June 1st this past summer, and then it hadn't come back by July, we were NTNP, so I took some tests for about 4-5 days, all BFN, so I just figured it was just a long cycle again...until the last week of July, I went to the bathroom and had TONS of cm and since I have a DS, I knew that having that much cm is something experienced throughout pregnancy, so I took a test and it was BFP in like 2 seconds! Turns out I must have ovulated really late since it took so long to get a BFP :D maybe that's the case for you too?

I guess all you can do is wait wait wait and keep testing! Let us know what happens ;)

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->