AF past due, BFN, still late! Has anyone got a BFP late?

RedDirtMama

Mama of 3 boys!
Reaction score
DH and I have been TTC since August 2015. He has 13 & 7 yr olds, and I have 9yr old. This will be our first together. All three of ours were surprise babies! With my son, I tested the day before I was due (had a feeling!) and I got a bfp.

I have a VERY regular 29 day cycle. Was due 6/13 with AF. We had a trip planned for 6/12-6/15 so I tested on 6/11 and was BFN, when we got home and AF was no where to be found I tested on 6/15 and BFN.

It's very odd for me to be late. When I'm due, I start that morning like clockwork.

I tested with First Response Early Result both times. Has anyone ended up pregnant after testing AFTER AF and getting a negative...only then to get a positive a few days later?

It could be late implantation. I'm in the same boat. 17DPO, 3 days late, and *MAYBE* the faintest BFP today. It was BFN the day my period was due.

I looked back through my tracking app and I was late one other time, in November. I blamed this on a high stress job and high stress holidays. I've since left the stressful job and no holidays to worry about.

We shall see! Maybe my guts are playing tricks on me! ��

With my first baby, I did a pregnancy test at 5 days late which was negative, then I did a second one at 10 days late and got a positive... 28 day cycle which is always on time.

I'll just keep waiting :)
Still no AF. I have one First Response test that I'm planning to take Saturday morning if necessary which will be 5 days late (maybe a Happy Father's Day announcement!) and if nothing then, I'll wait a week and get a different test. Hoping these have been false negative since we've been trying since August...would really love to finally see a BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->