AF- showed...so bummed!!!!!

luvmydoggies

Reaction score
Hi all of you lovely ladies-
I really thought that this was my month! I used the instead softcups, preseed, dh is on vits, had ewcm and- nothing.

I usually get af symptoms before af- but not this time. I thought "maybe"....i have waited sooooo long. I poas an internet cheapie and I read it wrong :dohh:
It was the evap line that I thought was a positive. I'm spotting today, so af should be here by tomorrow. (I was so convinced, that I ran out and bought an expensive digital- just for it to tell me 'not pregnant'):cry::cry:

Wishing you all bfp's very soon.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

So sorry to hear that luvmydoggies ,:hugs:,I will prob be joining you soon ,I also used the cups and pre seed this month for the first time,am due af on Wednesday,hopefully we will both get ouf BFP'S soon,xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

So sorry to hear that luvmydoggies ,:hugs:,I will prob be joining you soon ,I also used the cups and pre seed this month for the first time,am due af on Wednesday,hopefully we will both get ouf BFP'S soon,xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Thank you for being so sweet Desperado167! I hope that you will not be joining me and you get your bfp.:baby:

I really thought that this was my month! I used the instead softcups, preseed, dh is on vits, had ewcm and- nothing.

I usually get af symptoms before af- but not this time. I thought "maybe"....i have waited sooooo long. I poas an internet cheapie and I read it wrong :dohh:
It was the evap line that I thought was a positive. I'm spotting today, so af should be here by tomorrow. (I was so convinced, that I ran out and bought an expensive digital- just for it to tell me 'not pregnant'):cry::cry:

I'm so sorry AF had to pay a visit! Wishing you the best for this new cycle! :hugs:

:hugs: Luvmydoggies :hugs:

So sorry to hear AF got you :hugs:

Sending you loads of PMA and baby :dust: for your new cycle x

Luv :hugs: I also thought I had a little chance this months had a couple of symptoms (darn the flipping symptom spotting!!)

Big hugs hun, our time will come before you know it :flower:

XxX

really sorry to hear AF arrived.:hugs:
i think I'll be joining you soon...
wishing you loads of :dust: for next cycle

I'm so sorry AF had to pay a visit! Wishing you the best for this new cycle! :hugs:

Thank you Graceface for being so supportive!:flower:

Luv :hugs: I also thought I had a little chance this months had a couple of symptoms (darn the flipping symptom spotting!!)

Big hugs hun, our time will come before you know it :flower:

XxX

Hi Never, my sweet friend! It's so hard not to symptom spot. I drive myself nuts.
Yes, our time will come soon.:hugs::hugs:

really sorry to hear AF arrived.:hugs:
i think I'll be joining you soon...
wishing you loads of :dust: for next cycle

Thank you Kosh! But like I told Desperado, I hope you will not be joining me and you get your bfp.:baby: fingers x

Ok..so today I went and bought a basal body therm.
This cycle I'm going to try the sperm meets egg plan.
I think I have everything I need.

Instead cups
Preseed
Dh (vits)
Me (vits and prenatals)
BBT

Do you think I'm missing anything? Any advice would be truly appreciated.:flower:

For all of you lovely ladies that got BFP's congratulations!:flower: Happy and Healthy 9 months :baby::baby:

for those of us moving on to the next cycle...baby dust all around!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Is this your first time temping Luvmydoggies? It's kind of fun! Looks like you have everything you need, GL!

Join Fertility Friend. Makes temping soooo easy and has easy lessons.
You probably have everything you need, so I wont add to your list. My own list is a little bit obsessive!

Ive very sorry that AF is coming, It upsets me that you had so much hope and even what you thought was a positive test, its so hard.

do you use ovulation sticks? I dont see it on your list. I think they are very important, so you can pinpoint your LH surge before you ovulate and know when to :sex:. they says its the :sex: before ovulation that works. then your temp will hopefully confirm ovulation has taken place.

good luck next cycle, it WILL happen :flower:

Luv,
So sorry...
I am on CD1, as well.
Looks like we have almost the same SMEP, except I am also using Wondfo OPKs.

Sorry to hear you got AF. I know exactly how heart wrenching it is after such a long time of TTC and how emotionally agonising it it to ride the rollercoaster of emotions on a monthly basis.

I have been on Fertilityfriend.com ever since having difficulty conceiving my DD five years ago. It is a great site for monitoring all your signs (both leading up to and after ovulation).

I recommend you also check your cervical position throughout your cycle. Although it sounds awful, it is quite easy to do and considering you are now at the beginning of your cycle you could benefit from it immediately. It is great to use in combination with ovulation prediction kits as it allows you to clearly identify impending ovulation. BBT is great to do as it allows you to confirm ovulation, however it is a little retrospective.

In addition to the above, I strongly recommend acupuncture or bowen therapy as well as seeing a naturopath. When I was TTC #1, a girl friend of mine spent over a year trying to convince me to do this to improve fertility but I figured it was a bit of airy fairy nonsense. Mind you, she had done acupuncture and naturopathy herself and fallen pregnant first month in with number #1 at age 38 and also first month in with number #2 at age 40.

Eventually, after all other medical tests showed that DH and I had no fertility issues, I decided to give bowen therapy and naturopathy a go. I fell pregnant with #1, after the second month of treatment. You would have thought I would have learnt my lesson while TTC #2 but no, I went it alone for about 6 months until I did bowen therapy again. This time it took 4 months of treatment to conceive.

Anyway, hugs to you. I am also on CD2.

Quisty, what is Bowen therapy? I haven't heard of it and I'm trying to learn as much as I can about the different options before I try any. Thanks!

I have added a link here.

://www.bowen.asn.au/bowen-therapy/what-is-bowen-therapy/

It has just struck me, however, that it was originated in Geelong, Australia and I am not sure how many trained bowen therapist there are in other regions of the world. I live in Australia, and although it is not widely known about, it has gained more and more attention.

Bowen Therapy had significant effects on my cycle. My cycle was regulated from 31+ days to 28, I got increased EWCM and my brown spotting totally dissappeared. These were very distinct differences that gave me confidence in the treatment.

I should point out that I am currently doing acupuncture instead of bowen therapy, but the reason for this is that my bowen therapist only works Monday - Friday and due to my work hours I can't make appointments that fit with my work schedule. So far, the acupuncture has had an impact on my cycle too. I am still having some spotting which she is now treating, so we will see how this turns out. I imgaine however that acupuncture is as effective as bowen therapy, hence I recommend that you see one or the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->