AF type cramps, 1 week before AF due. Normal?

iiTTCii

Mummy of two
Reaction score
I usually get cramps a couple of days before AF is due. I'm due on the 4th March.
This is my first cycle taking vitex so I wondering if that could be the cause. I was 6 dpo yesterday and I started having mild cramps last night and I've had a few this morning.

Hey hun, the last 3 times I've been pregnant I had cramps starting around 3/5 dpo and continued for a few days and a few days after they started I got a bfp so good luck hope that means the same for you:) xx

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is a good sign. I can't remember from when I was pregnant with DD.

I've had cramps during cycles when not pregnant (last cycle that faked me out, I'm looking at you)... but it was much more regular this cycle, and I got my bfp!

Even when I was on the pill I would get very very mild cramps about a week before, but it was usually only two or three days. This month they started about 8 dpo (week before AF) and have lasted the whole time so far. AF is due on March 3rd. It just feels different to me this time, because they're lasting longer and also include some backaches, which is not normal for me.

This would be my first so I don't know yet, but fingers crossed! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too!

I usually get cramps a couple of days before AF is due. I'm due on the 4th March.
This is my first cycle taking vitex so I wondering if that could be the cause. I was 6 dpo yesterday and I started having mild cramps last night and I've had a few this morning.

HI. I have taken Vitex and it never gave me cramps. However, I do get cramps some cycles around 10 dpo and a few times I thought it was implantation.

As a matter of fact...I have them right now. But that is not to say a fertilized egg did not try to implant and failed. So good luck! I hope it is a BFP for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->