AF type cramps anyone an streching feeling at early dpo's straight after O?

T

toomanyboys

I LOVE reading all these BFP news...it makes me all excited and it almost feels like i am the one with the news....so wish everyone of you many many congratualtions on your BFP's. just hoped that those who recently got theirs and just 2ww symptom obsessed could asnwer this question.

i am 3dpo...i had very very strong O pains this month...but i know we only managed BD 3-4 day before my O. i had a positive OPK 2 days after we last DTD. then lots of yellow jelly like cm...a bit like snot at Oand 1dpo.

i was so sore during O then at 1 dpo.....today i am 3 dpo and whilst yeserday i was still sore below....somewhat i had tingling boobs and this heavy feeling down below.

today at 3dpo i had lots of twinges and tingling feelings and what made me symptom alert is that i had realy strong AF type cramps today. i normally don;t tend to get that so long before O. i also have this streching feeling on my sides the kind you get when you are about 2-3 months into a PG. whats that all about????

let me say i use progestronbe cream since O day. so i am not sure if thats the casue..my boobs also bursting out of my bra.

did you have AF type whihc is unusual for you when your not pregnant and then got it the time you got your BFP?

i am so hopng despite my cut off some spermies may have managed survive and i may have managed to conceive anyway???

give me some hope girls...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->