AF type symptoms

Inge

Leo and Jamie
Reaction score
Hiya first post here. My period started 14th March and ended on the 18th. I ovultaed on the 4th of april and BDed the pretty much every day from end of march and through the ovulation window. Im 8 dpo today and have been having cramps like AF cramps for days now. My nipples are feeling sore to the touch and have also had quite a lot of clear watery discharge too. However today, being my Birthday, went for a meal and when I left to pee I wiped and there was a little pink blood. Only a tiny amount though. Im not due until the 18th april and am worried AF is here 6 days early. Theres still a little blood but its light pink and I only need to wear a pad at the moment. Im still having cramps and have also been gagging alot, like I need to be sick but cant. I managed to finish off 3 plates of lemon chicken at the buffet today so my hunger is very high! Would hate it to be AF being a witch coming so early but a part of me can tell this isnt a period. I never bleed like this but dont wanna get excited that it could be a :baby: growing.
Any advice is welcome, would just like to know if you think this could be implantation bleed or just AF coming? I will test if Im late but the 18th seems so far away and this bleed has thrown me off! :shrug:

sounds promising! **Baby Dust for you** but you might not need it :)

sounds like implantation bleeding, Good Luck!

Thanks Jaymee x Dont wanna get my hopes up though. To be honest Im a bit down now Ive bled as Im asssuming the worst. The cramps are the worst thing. Last night they were very low down in the tummy area, like in the pelvic area? Not too sure how to describe it! Theyre never that far down and I never have PMS symptoms this early usually only the day before. Im hoping that all is well and my partner is joking that the amount of times we BDed and that its bound to happen this month! I dont know if I can wait 4 more days to test :cry: have also had an uncomfortable back ache but dont want to get into the habit of symptom spotting!

Ya true...this was my first cycle symptom spotting...usually before I would just assume I was either sick or pregnant... I never new about cervical mucus, charting and all the rest. I think this month was extremely hard on me, because of the symptom spotting. This new cycle I'm going to take any symptoms with a grain of salt, because as I learned this cycle...it's very likely not related to what I want it to be and PG symptoms are extremely similar to pre-menstrual symptoms.

Anyways this is my rant...LOL

Keep me posted :)

Good luck! All those signs look pretty positive. If the bleeding doesn't get any heavier it might be inplantation bleeding, so here's ahoping.

Baby dust to you! :dust: xxx

Thanks guys. Well theres no more bleeding! Is that good? All Ive had today is that little bit of watering pink discharge and thats it. Im having some twinges in my middle area at the moment and my nipples are burning sore to touch but only right in the middle of them. Ive never had a bleed this early though so it could be good news. Only 6 days until I am due so we'll see what happens. Is it worth testing a day or two before im due or should I wait til im late? My nurse said to test if im two weeks late as it would be a more accurate answer so im not sure. Il try to wait but will keep you posted

Thanks guys. Well theres no more bleeding! Is that good? All Ive had today is that little bit of watering pink discharge and thats it. Im having some twinges in my middle area at the moment and my nipples are burning sore to touch but only right in the middle of them. Ive never had a bleed this early though so it could be good news. Only 6 days until I am due so we'll see what happens. Is it worth testing a day or two before im due or should I wait til im late? My nurse said to test if im two weeks late as it would be a more accurate answer so im not sure. Il try to wait but will keep you posted

To be honest your symptoms sound really good! My breasts always hurt with menstruation and pre-menstruation, but the only time they BURN is when I'm pregnant...so for me burning nipples that have extreme tingling and soreness mixed with flu-like/AF-like abdominal cramps usually means PREGO (but of course I am only talking for myself-- everyone is different).

Also: When I am in the early stages of pregnancy I feel like I have food poisoning. The first time I thought that's what I had and my symptoms started a week before AF was due, including the food aversions and sensitivity. Luckily for me I in the past have been able to get my PG symptoms early, but I have heard that every pregnancy is different...so maybe my next one will not have the food poisoning effect LOL.

Thanks for you nice words girls :kiss: Im just gonna wait and see what happens come the 18th and if AF arrives, I should ovulate next around 9th May. But I am getting some "feelings" that maybe this could be it. Hopefully il be back soon with a BFP for you all. I just dont wanna get too excited but I cant help but listen to my gut feelings that maybe ill see 2 lines on that test strip :winkwink:

Ok...Today Ive had a little dark brown blood and AF cramps. I also feel woozy and not good generally. Im thinking maybe this isnt my month :nope: AF is due in 5 days and I feel like im gonna come on any second now and the bleeding is confirmining that fact. :cry:

Ok Im definatly out now... AF came 4 days early! Oh well, always next month. Thanks for everyones help though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->