Afew question need help

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hey guy,

I've just got a few question,

first is i've got a bumbo when do u think it is safe 2 put him in it, he cant sit up by him self but he can hold his head up, hes not 3month yet but will be soon so should i put him in it or not???

second question when do you give your baby there first rusk?? i've seen people giving there babys rusk at different time, but i just dont know,

third question how much does your LO sleep in the day jack has about 1hour around 12ish and then another nap at 4.30 ish for 2hours and thats about it, and he goes to bed at 10 is that ok??

Hey guy,

I've just got a few question,

first is i've got a bumbo when do u think it is safe 2 put him in it, he cant sit up by him self but he can hold his head up, hes not 3month yet but will be soon so should i put him in it or not??? yeah he can use it as long as he can hold his head up

second question when do you give your baby there first rusk?? i've seen people giving there babys rusk at different time, but i just dont know, jack was 4months but only really sucks them

third question how much does your LO sleep in the day jack has about 1hour around 12ish and then another nap at 4.30 ish for 2hours and thats about it, and he goes to bed at 10 is that ok??my jack hardly sleeps in the day just cat naps here and there and goes to bed at around 9-930

hope that helps xxx

i didnt put jessica in her bumbo when she was about 2 n a half months, she can sit supported so it was ok to use.

dunno bout the rest yet sorry xx

oh and the sleep thing sound ok, jess sleeps 7pm till 8. nap at 12 till 2.

thanks so good advise there, anyone else got any more

we put ffion in her bumbo at around 3 months, we gave ffion her first rusk last week (shes 5 months) and at 2 months ffion was sleeping for around 4 hours during the day

I put my bubs in a bumbo between 3-4 months...

At 2months he slept between 4 and 5 hours and also slept at around 10ish.

And my bubs hasn't had any food as yet...waiting for 6months xx

I never had a bumbo for Oliver so no help there im afraid. Rusks are reccommened for babies no younger than 4months I think. Oliver was 5months when we gave him one but it was mashed up with some formula milk. When Oli was Jack's age he had 3 1 hour naps a day one at about 9am, 2pm and 5pm. He would go down at about 9pm, but just let him guide u. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->