Afraid something is wrong!

Gabrit

Reaction score
I am 7 weeks pregnant with my first baby and so so so worried about a miscarriage. I have been torturing myself reading everything I can online and have convinced myself that something is going to go wrong.

I have gotten into the (bad) habit of checking my cm - it has ranged from white to yellow to light brown this morning. I have had none on my underwear or when wiping and only when I physically check do I even see any darker than normal discharge. I have also felt my cervix but as I never checked that before I am not sure what it is supposed to feel like - I could tell there was a small opening that from what I could tell felt “open” which freaked me out even more. I have had no bleeding, no pain (aside from a few sharp pains near my pelvis), no cramping.

As far as pregnancy symptoms my main one is breast tenderness which I’ve had from four weeks and still have, fatigue, no appetite and the very mild very occasional nausea.

Has anyone experienced anything similar and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy? At this point I am even terrified for my first ultrasound at 9 weeks because I am convinced there will be no heartbeat. Any reassurance is helpful!!

Try to calm your nerves. I am a big believer that you can control what happens on your path. Think only happy thoughts. If it makes you feel better, I can tell you that I never experienced any symptoms with any of my pregnancies other than a little breast tenderness, and out of all of them I never got morning sickness. Happy and healthy pregnancy for you.

I've heard it's really normol to have browny discharge when pregnant. It's only a concern if it becomes heavy like AF.
I've had 3 MC and I bled so so heavy and the pain was terrible I was bed bound.
If u have no pain and u are not bleeding bright red than I wudnt worry. Ure still getting symtoms which is good. Symptoms vanish when ure about to MC.
Not sure about cervix mine has been low closed and firm but today it's shifted up higher.
I know how horrible it is waiting for that scan I'm so nervous about mine and i may have to wait till 12 weeks which is another 6 weeks away.
Try and not worry because it does u or baby no good. But I'm a hypercrite because I've done but worry since I found out 2 weeks ago.
I'm much more chilled now because I feel sick all day and my boobs hurt. But it's also normol for symtoms to come and go. And be worse some days then others.
Sending hugs. If ure bleeding even if it's just a little u cud always get hold of the early pregnancy unit to see if they will scan u now.
Good luck

Stop lol. Breathe. Don't panic. Poking around at your cervix could irritate it. I had bleeds at 5, 9 14 and 16 weeks. My son is a healthy one yesr old. It's an anxious time being pregnant. Especially in early pregnancy. Unless you have heavy blood that would fill a pad and cramping there is No reason to panic. Spotting is such a common thing. It Really is. Obviously if you are worried ring your gp or midwife. But stop googling. You have a much higher chance of being a mummy in 7 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->