• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Afraid to Test

Mandyloo

Reaction score
Is anyone else afraid to test because they just dont want to see a negative??

I feel pregnant but then again I did the last two months too. I want it so bad I just cant seem to get myself psyched up enough to POAS because I just really dont want it to be negative. I know that if I wait a few more days I will find out by AF showing up or not but I really just want this month to be our month.... :cry:

Trying to get positive attitude so that I can test tomorrow

Hi MandyLoo

Whens your AF due?

Give yourself some time to relax.. I know exactly how you feel, after having 7 BFN's im waiting to phone for blood test results as im 9 days late. On one hand i feel like i could be pregnant but i just don't know what I'll do with myself if they tell me negative.

Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Monkey - AF should be here on Saturday. I would say that my normal cycle is 28 days but last month I went 31.... So I am really not sure what this month will do.

Im sorry your late, I was 4 days late last month and it was awful being in limbo.... Are you having any symptoms?

Fingers crossed for you too! Let me know what the doctor says?

MandyLoo I feel the same way, although I am only DP9, so it is too early for me to test. I felt pregnant last week, but this week I vary from day to day, probably becuase I think it is silly to get my hopes up.

Like you I would rather delay knowing, than see a BFN (which I would get annoyed about as it is a waste of money too)

My period is due next Tuesday (2nd) but I will wait until 5th to test if AF doesn't turn up.

You are definately not alone! Xxx

thanks lumboo its nice knowing that other people feel this way too, like you i have been feeling the same way that you do. Last week I said I am pregnant and then this week I cant make up my mind. And I know its dumb for me to say I want it soooo bad because I know that all of you girls do too!

waiting and waiting just stinks!

Monkey - AF should be here on Saturday. I would say that my normal cycle is 28 days but last month I went 31.... So I am really not sure what this month will do.

Im sorry your late, I was 4 days late last month and it was awful being in limbo.... Are you having any symptoms?

Fingers crossed for you too! Let me know what the doctor says?

I have a 28day cycle and even when i lost one last Oct 10 i went back to my 28day cycle, i am 9 days late today, plenty of symptoms, sensitive smell and nipples, Cramps and pulling sensation in my lower abdomin. Convinced my body is playing tricks on me and i won't believe anything till i hear it from my Doctor or get a positive on a test :)

Aww thanks Monkey, you are totally right I have a few more days left in this cycle, I am sorry for your loss in October :hugs: but I really hope that this month is your month!! It would be a great way to kick off 2011!

I am so like that!

Last month I couldn't sleep the night before I was due to test.. This month I'm not going to test until (if) AF is LATE. Only 2-3dpo now, got a maddening few weeks ahead!

I am always scared to test. I always test too early. I am always sad to see the BFNs. I can't help myself because I can't wait for AF to come. I want to know as soon as I can.

I admire you for waiting. I could save heartache and money if I waited like you!

Im awful! Ok girls... Not sure what came over me, but I went home for lunch and was like I am just going to do it and I took a test :dohh: it was BFN... now I am so sad and I feel like we have no hope this month :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"