After 13 months trying eeekkk

Mumaof6

Reaction score
Good evening everyone :)
Me and the husband after the birth of our 4 year old decided I'd get the 3 year implant. About 6 months before my implant was due out we both decided we weren't done and wed have it out and start trying again. We thought its be "fine", never had any problems before when we tried wed always caught within a month or 2. This time was very different. It took 2 months after the implant was out to finally get a period, then every month they were soooo irregular normally a 28day girl, but it was anything from 32-63 days! In June I amazingly got a positive and was like phew ok....only for the next day to start bleeding. Dr said it was chemical to keep trying. Had another chemical in August. After that my period came 28 days later on 26th September I was like mmmm ok maybe we are getting somewhere. Meant to be due on 23rd October in 28 days wise......it didnt come took a test BFN :( thought here we go again another 63 day limbo cycle :( few days later took another and another and another all BFN until yesterday thought ok last one in pack let's do it.....up popped a line.......went a bit crazy like no way!!! Went back into my "bag of ttc tricks lol" and found the 4 other tests 1s def the BFN then noticed faint lines getting darker up till the last (pink) 1 I took yesterday.

If u got this far thank you soooo much hee hee just cant believe it! So my question is do you think those others are evap lines or do you think they were positive from the 1st faint line? When I did them I looked and was just so disappointed and In the past it's always been bold lines straight up that I think I maybe didnt wait the time? Or not? The last blue 1 I took today and bang came straight up I squealed like a little girl. Me and the husband are on cloud 9........now all I can do is worry though :( it's not easy is it ladies??!!!!

Also sooooo if I took that BFN on due on date of 23rd October then started getting those faint lines from the 26th October when do you think Im due? Doesn't matter how many times you do it it's always different! Good luck to you all xxxx and sticky dust to us all xxxx

It won't let me upload the picci says it's too large? I'm not very tech savvy hee hee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->