After 3 years of TTC - BFP this morning..

Cautious Kiwi

Reaction score
So, my Hubby and I have been TTC for three long years, we were infertile with no known cause, so we ended up trying IUI's...

Our first IUI was a disaster, ended up in hospital for four days after having a haemorrhagic cysts, then found out that month we also had a Chemical Pregnancy too..

So, this month, we went for our 2nd IUI, we had three monster follicles, 32mm, 29mm and 28mm.. Everything went so smoothly, and we were feeling really positive, and the last couple of days I have been completely positive I was pregnant, but waited till the day after my period was due to test. Which I did this morning and I finally got my elusive :BFP:

My hubby is at work - it's my day off and I am formulating plans to let him know this evening... Blood test is booked for later today...

Symptoms...

1-7dpiui No symptoms
8 dpiui Very tearful, lots of tugging pains on both ovaries ? Implantation
9 dpiui Crazy burning hunger pains, never had them before
10 dpiui Really tired, insanely thirsty all the time
11 dpiui Tearful, tired, thirsty, craving carbs which never eat, smelling things intensely, really bloated, which I've never experienced before, nipples are purple and areoles are really dark pink
12 dpiui Bloated, Gasey, areoles shines, Montgomery tubules prominent and shiny too

So exciting... Can't believe after trying for so long, that we finally cracked it! Surreal..

Looking forward to hearing from anyone else who is due in May 2015, so we can share this journey...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 20
So, my Hubby and I have been TTC for three long years, we were infertile with no known cause, so we ended up trying IUI's...

Our first IUI was a disaster, ended up in hospital for four days after having a haemorrhagic cysts, then found out that month we also had a Chemical Pregnancy too..

So, this month, we went for our 2nd IUI, we had three monster follicles, 32mm, 29mm and 28mm.. Everything went so smoothly, and we were feeling really positive, and the last couple of days I have been completely positive I was pregnant, but waited till the day after my period was due to test. Which I did this morning and I finally got my elusive :BFP:

My hubby is at work - it's my day off and I am formulating plans to let him know this evening... Blood test is booked for later today...

Symptoms...

1-7dpiui No symptoms
8 dpiui Very tearful, lots of tugging pains on both ovaries ? Implantation
9 dpiui Crazy burning hunger pains, never had them before
10 dpiui Really tired, insanely thirsty all the time
11 dpiui Tearful, tired, thirsty, craving carbs which never eat, smelling things intensely, really bloated, which I've never experienced before, nipples are purple and areoles are really dark pink
12 dpiui Bloated, Gasey, areoles shines, Montgomery tubules prominent and shiny too

So exciting... Can't believe after trying for so long, that we finally cracked it! Surreal..

Looking forward to hearing from anyone else who is due in May 2015, so we can share this journey...

This is super, duper awesome!! A long awaited BFP is such a blessing. Praying that God blesses you and baby to be!! Im due in May as well, with my 3rd. Congrats:happydance:

Congratulations! I'm due in May as well. :)

Congrats! I'm due in May too...we did IVF w/ICSI. Yay for May babies!

This is super, duper awesome!! A long awaited BFP is such a blessing. Praying that God blesses you and baby to be!! Im due in May as well, with my 3rd. Congrats:happydance:

Exciting... Congrats on your BFP - impressed that your having your third, does it make it easier? Or harder, cause you have to spread yourself so thin?

Still bouncing off the walls with joy, just have to keep it under wraps for the next eight weeks - hope my already ample cleavage doesn't give the game away... lol

Congrats! I'm due in May too...we did IVF w/ICSI. Yay for May babies!

Woop Woop... I am also a May baby, so I can highly recommend them! lol

Can't wait to see our wee bean on the USS, we had three monster follicles, so we are crossing our fingers that more than one blastocysts have bedded down for the next eight months.. Lol

Congrats :happydance: Hope you have a H&H 9 months! I love hearing other LTTTC success stories :flower:

I'm due in May too :) we did IVF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->