After 4 years is this finally it? Update.. Definite BFP :)

Thank you :) now I've seen progression im not taking anymore tests. Do you have any idea the sensitivity of the first response rapid results tests? It doesn't say on the box but I don't think they are as sensitive as the frers

Huge congratulations! ....good things come to those who wait :)

They certainly do! I can't believe it's happened naturally after all this time! My little miracle baba :)

So delighted for you, hope you can relax a bit now until your midwife appointment - although I remember worrying still until I had symptoms (didn't even mind the extreme all day sickness - for the first few weeks anyway, was just happy to know something was happening).

Thank you :) I will try my best to stay relaxed. I cant remember when the sickness kicked in last time but I heard some women don't get it as bad 2nd time around so time will tell :) I had an awful pregnancy from start to finish with Ds1 so I'm hoping this time around will be better and I can enjoy it more. So far my symptoms are really sore boobs, fatigue and on and off mild cramping and I keep going dizzy x

It's awful. I'm fine sitting or lying down but if I get up too quick the room starts spinning!

Oh the dizziness/light headedness :dohh: happy and healthy 9 months!

It's awful. I'm fine sitting or lying down but if I get up too quick the room starts spinning!

I was the same. My blood pressure was through the floor in pregnancy! Lots of water and get up as slowly as you can!

That's what I'm trying to do :) I'm working today so drinking plenty of water is giving me a good excuse to go for a wander around the office haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->