After 4 years is this finally it? Update.. Definite BFP :)

Just updating, done another test just now with a 3hr hold and the line was so light it was barely visible. The test last night I'm not sure what sensitivity it was but the one I did just now was 25miu. Starting to panic a bit now :( the line on the test last night was so clear and is even darker today now it has fully dried

Congratulations mama. I'd ignore the 25miu test and trust the first response. Xx

Thank you I will do. Been to the doctors today and thought he would confirm it but he said if I've had a positive test at home he doesn't need to. I've got a kidney infection though so it's wiping me out zzzz

Thank you :) I'm going to have a nice bath and an early night. I hope this kidney infection isn't a start of things to come. I was in and out of hospital with my kidneys when I was pregnant with Ds1 x

That’s insanely positive but boo on the dr for not easing your mind with bloods or at least a urine test!

I know! Since when do docs not confirm pregnancies anymore? I'm sure they did when I was pregnant last time! I've done the other asda test this morning and there's a definite line there but it's so faint compared to the first test I did but I know the first test was a higher sensitivity. Think I'm just going to step away from the tests now and will do a digital next week x

Just been reading reviews of the asda tests online (I bought them in store) there are over 40 reviews and they are all shocking. People saying that these came up with a faint line when a digi was positive so I think im just going to stick with the first test result and stop stressing myself out x

Photo of this mornings test attached. Tests are supposedly 25miu sensitivity. The first test I did on Thursday was off amazon but looks just like a frer, not sure on the sensitivity of that one because it doesn't say on the box

rsz_img_20200307_081209.jpg

Congratulations, it looks very positive to me. My Ds is about to turn 10 and I remember being a little confused when I went to the gp after my positive thinking they'd confirm and they didn't, he said his test was no more sensitive than the one I'd used so there was no point.

That makes sense! I even took a sample and he tested it for infection because I mentioned kidney pain and I even asked him if he could do a hpt too. Will the midwife test my sample on the 23rd when I go for my first appointment?

I don't think the midwife would normally do one, they may have a feel of your tummy and be able to tell. You could always take a sample along and ask - but I'm sure by the 23rd you'll have done another couple of tests and be feeling far more confident in the results.

Yeah that is true, going to get a clear blue digital in a few days and then stop testing. I only really want a CB to confirm how many weeks I am x

Thank you :) I think it is slowly starting to sink in! I will update on Tuesday with the digital test :)

So today is the day I had planned on doing a digital test. I haven’t tested since Saturday and I know this sounds silly but I’m scared of testing again in case its negative.

I didn’t save my FMU so if I got a digital today, would it be best to wait until the morning to take it? I’ve got another test off amazon (the one that looks like a frer) coming today so I will definitely do that one later and try my best to hold my pee for at least 3 hours... easier said than done with a kidney infection though :(

I was planning on getting a digital with the weeks indicator on but I think I’ll just go for the one that says either pregnant or not pregnant. I will only stress myself out if the weeks indicator one shows lower than I think it should.

I should be around 4+4 today if my dates are correct so would a weeks indicator say pregnant 1-2 or 2-3?

I would think a digi would read 1-2. But it really depends. I have had them take a lot longer to read higher, but then this time I had a 1-2 at 10dpo. With our boys it read not pregnant at 10dpo. I wouldn’t stress over a digi as they really do vary a lot. I wouldn’t even stress over lines because they too can vary a lot. Only real way to know is a beta but they don’t routinely do those everywhere. You could ask them though, if you’re anxious.
Congratulations though, wonderful line :)

Been to boots DH wouldn't let me get a digi so got a first response rapid result. Taken with a 2hr hold 3rd pee of the day so I'm happy with this and will now step away from the tests :)

rsz_img_20200310_124059.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->